Andy Thorn is being humiliated in Public by these Tw*ts (1 Viewer)

Disenchanted

AT should 'man up' and tell Tango man to F**k off and then walk way with his pride intact, without the label as the manager that took us down he will imo get another job as an assistant or chief scout and in an ideal world be invited back in some capacity if and when this club pulls out of the terminal nose dive its in at the moment and is being run by someone who gives a shit!!! :blue::blue::blue:

covcity4life

andy thorn deserves no sympathy

hes not a good manager handcuffed by shite squad/owners

hes a shite manager handcuffed by shite squad/owners

Nonleagueherewecome

He is a good manager handcuffed by shite squad/owners. Last season showed as much. He has mission impossible now.

ccfc2011

He's a poor manager.

Blueandwhites

If AT had cash, a team with a bit of confidence i.e players not distracted by the off field dismantling of 'our' club, then sure, judge him then. You can't bracket AT with Reid, AT has been dealt blow after blow and humiliated by his superiors - how are you meant to generate confidence in a team under these circumstances? I think AT is a good guy and if given the backing, and that stuff called money, a good boss too. Didn't AT turn us away from the drop last year?! Would you walk after enduring this and then expect to step into another job? How many times do we have to do the short fix, get another manager in, only to repeat the cycle in 12 months time. If AT is still at the helm when we go down, he should have a shot at getting us back up again (when the club is taken over). I'm pro AT and back him.

Users who are viewing this thread