Ann Lucas (1 Viewer)

rob9872

:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d marlon king
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

rob9872

Oh booooooooo that hasn't worked!

Anyhow at least you can go fishing or do some knitting or whatever else it is you now do on Saturdays for the next two years!

Massive fail for me on this post but not as much as you missing out on the City

PUSB

Who needs Ann Lucas when we've got Marlon King?? :D

rob9872

Can I get a week off work with that?

sy79

Why the hell not! But sadly there's no cure!! It only gets worse with every goal he scores so you're terminal!!! ;-)

rob9872

I don't mind that kind of terminal disease - it's certainly better than cancer!

Nick

Administrator
I wonder when she will be going to the telegraph next.

There must be some sort of election soon where she needs the publicity?

n1xon

who would vote for her anyway she cant even stand by her team what chance have u got of her doing anything to help you.

cloughie

Typical politician (would be) that thought she would benefit from her stand, but it back fired. if her judgement is that bad why vote for her? So when we finally start to be genuine challengers as the song goes "we can see you sneaking out" should be changed "we can see you sneaking in" Ann Lucas U R NOT MISSED Give ur season ticket to a genuine needy fan, I'm sure you can claim it it back on expenses.

rob9872

I'm waiting for someone to set themselevs up as Ann Lucas and lots of smiley faces on a "calling rob9872" post once MK has gone :)

rob9872

Could be worse, I could be wasting my time by posting on a forum that I have no allegiance to whatsoever and was welcomed by nobody. Still, I hope I never get that low.

doodlebug

Couldn't have said it better myself... even though I can't see what the inbred is writing, as he's on my ignore list!!

LarryGrayson

geez sum of you cum across lick total goons show a bit of class men

Users who are viewing this thread