ANNOUNCE CITY UNSEEN (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Bobby Thomas singing about Binley Mega Chippy wasn't something I was expecting

bigfatronssba

Great team spirit , seem a great bunch of lads

Robins' teams always seem to be.

Completely different to the murderers, rapists, and piss heads that we had playing for us in the past

ptr

O’hare looks unhappy and you can really see the rift between Kitching, Collins and Robins. Painful to watch that close hug they had knowing it’s just a show for the cameras. Lawrence also visibly pissed off Doug wouldn’t pay him more so he didn’t have to take a job in the wonderful Minnesota.

🤡’s

covcity4life

Shame we got 2 weeks break to Huddersfield now. I wanna see us take this performance into the league

This cup run is amazing but if we get back into the playoffs I think for most fans it would top even this in terms of excitement/nervousness

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Found myself tearing up at a bunch of grown men singing Sweet Caroline.

Fuck yes.
I've heard more melody from my arse .

ptr

My YouTube is playing goalcam instead when I click on Unseen!??.... Any ideas??
It Crowd Maurice Moss GIF

HerneBayGaz

Listening to an interview with MR when he first took over. He said the dressing room was TOXIC. Slowly but surely he turned that dressing room around. The camaraderie is 2rd to none now. The togetherness is outstanding 👏

DannyThomas_1981

This is a good point Evo.

I know directly from one of the players inside the camp last year that the team spirit that had been built in the camp leading up to the play off final was by far the best he'd ever seen at any football club.

I was really worried this could not be matched this season given the huge change in the squad but that team unity seems off the charts again. Kudos to all involved - players and management.

I was really pleased to see Ellis in the moment and showing real passion. I hope he hasn't read the disparaging comments on social media and from some of the clowns regretfully on here - he's taken time to find his role in our system but we fucking love him. I wouldn't want to see anyone else leading the line. He dominated a premier league defence yesterday - they will still be having nightmares. 15 goals for HW this season, 13 for ES - and the best is they haven't even hit top form yet. The future is very bright.

Flying Fokker

O’hare looks unhappy and you can really see the rift between Kitching, Collins and Robins. Painful to watch that close hug they had knowing it’s just a show for the cameras. Lawrence also visibly pissed off Doug wouldn’t pay him more so he didn’t have to take a job in the wonderful Minnesota.

🤡’s
Really? His bit at the end tells another story. Really living the moment.

Diogenes

Is this the first time we’ve seen Robins talk to the team?

That was a fascinating little peak into the dressing room and a feel for how Robins talks to the team- he came across very very well didn't he.

The scenes of celebration were amazing - even if we don't improve on our league position this year the club is in such a better position overall than 12 months ago. There has never been this level of positivity in my lifetime.

Paxman II

That's awesome to see. Such team spirit. Wright and Simms clearly bonding. No jealousy as who's playing, everyone showing great togetherness and belief, reiterated by Robin's comments. He knows if he can keep the nucleus of this side next season we can win the league.
There is money coming in to improve the squad, from Gyokores sale to Arsenal, Wembley visits and FA Cup prize money, and bigger gate receipts this season.
This is a club on the upswing, with the momentum to go all the way. I just hope a big club does not come in for Robins and Vivash to spoil the party.

Brighton Sky Blue

That's awesome to see. Such team spirit. Wright and Simms clearly bonding. No jealousy as who's playing, everyone showing great togetherness and belief, reiterated by Robin's comments. He knows if he can keep the nucleus of this side next season we can win the league.
There is money coming in to improve the squad, from Gyokores sale to Arsenal, Wembley visits and FA Cup prize money, and bigger gate receipts this season.
This is a club on the upswing, with the momentum to go all the way. I just hope a big club does not come in for Robins and Vivash to spoil the party.
If he beats Man Utd and Man City with Tavares up front then even Guardiola will be sweating

Users who are viewing this thread