Another Attack... (1 Viewer)

skyblue1991

In Tokoyo this evening.

A knife attack which has killed 15 people according to the BBC.

Shocking world! Seems to be an attack a day at present...

Captain Dart

92 year old priest.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It's pretty much become one a day now. How long until they just stop reporting it as it becomes the norm?

This shit needs to be taken down forcefully now.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I know.....lets have a "war on terror"......The last one was so successful.

Sorry for the sarcasm, but I don't really understand what action you mean? How do you suggest "we" stop this?

That's ok then I guess, we can just accept it and let it become a normal way of life. It certainly seems like a lot of people aren't bothered if that's the case.

We don't have to have a war on terror if that isn't the most sensible approach, but perhaps the people who are involved in the war, or share different ideologies on the correct way of life we should live, should perhaps not be invited to come and live here?

No problem in supporting people seeking a better way of life, but anyone who doesn't fit that should not be allowed access to Europe, and all that already here and don't want to be a part of what Europe is about, should be removed immediately under a zero tolerance policy.

It might not stop it completely, but it would certainly go leaps and bounds in the right direction. This week has been utter chaos, and unless something changes, i'd find it hard to believe anyone really believes it's going to get better without a big shift in attitude.

Nick

Administrator
It has since emerged the church was on a 'kill list' of a suspected ISIS terrorist arrested in Paris last April for allegedly plotting "imminent attacks" in France.

Captain Dart

I know.....lets have a "war on terror"......The last one was so successful.

Sorry for the sarcasm, but I don't really understand what action you mean? How do you suggest "we" stop this?
Make fun if you want, but you know what will happen if a soft approach is taken, an ultra right wing party will come into power, then anyone showing dissent could be in danger.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Make fun if you want, but you know what will happen if a soft approach is taken, an ultra right wing party will come into power, then anyone showing dissent could be in danger.

Genuine question.......how do we stop this?

All I see is rather naïve suggestions such as rounding people up & deporting them.....somewhere? anywhere?

All the big Islamist attacks like 9/11, Madrid, 7/7, Paris, Brussels, Nice etc. have been committed by home grown cunts......so I repeat the question? How do you stop this?

jimmyhillsfanclub

Personally I think we need to start winning the online & PR war.....

There is far too much respect for "ISIS" in the mainstream media.....in fact the media do a lot of the fanatics PR for them....

Too many vulnerable minds are getting radicalised by videos & virals etc.......we need to fight this on their terms.....a digital war to bring down their propaganda & also launch a torrent of propaganda on line showing these daesh cunts up for the murdering rapist child abusers that they are....

.....a nice meme of Al-Baghdadi sucking a pigs cock whist wearing a t-shirt with the Danish cartoon on it is where I'd start....

Nick

Administrator
I think you need to find out how and why people are getting converted.

You see things about when people go to prison in the UK, instantly people hassle them to convert to Islam for protection and stuff. If people are getting converted in prison then cut it out at the root.

That sort of thing, rather than just pile people on a boat.

You then have screening when people enter the country and strict rules, for example if a refugee comes over and commits a violent crime. You kick them out, send them home. The people who actually want to change their lives won't be causing problems.

I saw something on the news in Germany where some of the refugees were pretty much boasting about getting away with things. I guess in some countries you do something and you get your hands chopped off, so when you go to another country and they put you on bail and tell you not to do it again it isn't really going to deter.

People worry too much about human rights and political correctness.

jimmyhillsfanclub

think you need to find out how and why people are getting converted.

You see things about when people go to prison in the UK, instantly people hassle them to convert to Islam for protection and stuff. If people are getting converted in prison then cut it out at the root.

Agree with that......I heard something in the news recently that they were taking steps to deal with this in prison but I won't hold my breath......our whole prison system is already fucked to breaking point as it stands.....

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

There is far too much respect for "ISIS" in the mainstream media.....in fact the media do a lot of the fanatics PR for them....

Too many vulnerable minds are getting radicalised by videos & virals etc.......we need to fight this on their terms.....a digital war to bring down their propaganda & also launch a torrent of propaganda on line showing these daesh cunts up for the murdering rapist child abusers that they are....

.....a nice meme of Al-Baghdadi sucking a pigs cock whist wearing a t-shirt with the Danish cartoon on it is where I'd start....

Yeah, making a mockery of Isis is a good idea, and it will help, but there isn't just one simple solution that is going to solve it. So saying things such as 'rounding them up and deporting them is naive', isn't really the case at all.

Supposedly the attack in France today was committed by someone who was arrested for trying to travel to Syria in 2015. Had he not been on French soil, would he have beheaded a Priest? The answer is no. He may have been a home grown c**t, but he is also probably a second generation immigrant, which is becoming increasingly common. Is it a parenting fail? Do the parents have terrorist sympathy? Have they tried to integrate their children properly? All these things need to be looked at. If he wanted to go to Syria, let him. Take away his passport and ban him forever. I suppose it won't help the situation in Syria given, but that's another issue... Perhaps anyone that wants to go should be allowed, and once they're there they can be confined to one area, controlled, or (my personal preference) emulsified.

Nick

Administrator
French president Francois Hollande named ISIS in a speech confirming the incident as a terrorist attack while re-iterating the country is "at war".

Bright bloke isn't he?

It doesn't seem like it is at war, it is more like under attack isn't it?

It is like all these hate preachers who just roam the streets and go into places, why do they get away with it?

wingy

Could not agree more.

dutchman

jimmyhillsfanclub

SkyblueBazza

I think you need to find out how and why people are getting converted.

That sort of thing, rather than just pile people on a boat.

You then have screening when people enter the country and strict rules, for example if a refugee comes over and commits a violent crime. You kick them out, send them home. The people who actually want to change their lives won't be causing problems.

I saw something on the news in Germany where some of the refugees were pretty much boasting about getting away with things. I guess in some countries you do something and you get your hands chopped off, so when you go to another country and they put you on bail and tell you not to do it again it isn't really going to deter.

People worry too much about human rights and political correctness.
So this not worrying about political correctness & human rights...we start sinking the boats do we? Nuclear option in rthe Middle East? Where do human rights start to be defended??? Here in the UK? Or in a war zone.
Dont get me wrong...I and many many other share or at least sympathise with your sentiment, & I don't have the answer...nobody does. The answer may lie in the Muslim community being increasingly proactive in identifying and reporting potential perpetrators - which they may well be doing already.

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Gazolba

There are many ways to stop these attacks happening but none of those methods would be politically acceptable.
One method would be to close all mosques and expel all muslims from the country.
Then impose a complete ban on all immigration from muslim countries.
I think you see what I mean about it being politically impossible.
They don't even have the will to keep known terrorists in jail, they have to let them out on parole (the guy that slit the throat of the priest).

SkyblueBazza

There are many ways to stop these attacks happening but none of those methods would be politically acceptable.
One method would be to close all mosques and expel all muslims from the country.
Then impose a complete ban on all immigration from muslim countries.
I think you see what I mean about it being politically impossible.
They don't even have the will to keep known terrorists in jail, they have to let them out on parole (the guy that slit the throat of the priest).
And back in the day we used to bemoan that every football fan was unjustly treated like a hooligan. And some hooligans used to pretend they were not hooligans up to the point it suited them...you're right that your idea is unworkable on a political, human, & practical level.

Hate to say it...but the point made by some that we are reaping what we have sewn through exploiting the middle eastern countries is coming home to roost. Some elements in/from the middle east loathe us because of the past.

...onwards & upwards PUSB

chiefdave

Hate to say it...but the point made by some that we are reaping what we have sewn through exploiting the middle eastern countries is coming home to roost. Some elements in/from the middle east loathe us because of the past.
Very much so. Of course some of it goes back a very long time but in more recent years going in to the likes of Iraq and more recently Syria have created the environment for the likes of ISIS to flourish.

The problem now is that the whole situation is such a mess its hard to see a solution. We're at a point where we need to look to protect our borders and our own population rather than going to war in other countries.

Users who are viewing this thread