Another Fisher Question (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

What if a new owner and sisu disappeared and offered Tim Fisher to retain his c.e.o. roll would you be happy or has he burned too many bridges and has to go too. I have a view but will give that later.

bigfatronssba

What if a new owner and sisu disappeared and offered Tim Fisher to retain his c.e.o. roll would you be happy or has he burned too many bridges and has to go too. I have a view but will give that later.

No, too much has gone on. With his new stadium nonsense he has proven to either not care about the club, and/or be too thick to understand what he is doing will worsen the finances. Either points mean he is unsuited to the job imo.

I wouldn't mind Waggot staying on though.

RPHunt

No, he knew nothing about running a football club when he arrived here and knows even less now.

ajsccfc

I wouldn't care at all. He's a spokesman for decisions made up high rather than the decision-maker by the looks of things.

covhead1

He's a lying little twat & the sooner we see the back of him the better :jerkit:

rupert_bear

That's my thoughts too. Okay he is easy to hate the messenger always is but he has carried the sisu baton well, and i am certain would do the same in another roll. Bit of a smarm and not my type but i think in this cut throat thing called football would be a good man at the top.

skybluericoh

Don't think this would happen, if you had the money to buy the club then why would you keep someone that has done nothing but kiss off it's fan base? While I respect the fans saying stuff like ' I'll support the club no matter' I can't even see them being pleased with the way SISU and by the fact that he is their messenger, still being around post SISU. At least RR eventually saw that they were killing the club and could deliver the BS no more.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

This is my personal opinion but I fail to see the point in this thread.

Its rare that a new owner wanting someone in charge from past regime in any line of business. In some special circumstances that does happen but Tim Fisher is hardly falls into the 'indispensable' or 'safe pair of hands' category.
The only way he could be rehired if the new owner is a SISU mark II ie somelike a Bermuda based mystery company with a hidden connection to Joy Sepella

Please put us out of suspense rupert_bear and give your view.

Last edited:
J

Jack Griffin

Not for me, he is too economical with the truth, not that I'm saying other CEO's are not as bad, but they don't get caught out as easily.

Users who are viewing this thread