anti Pressley on CWR.... (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

really? is this a joke or a genuine opinion?

Sterling Archer

I don't listen to CWR but I gather from this site, it was the same last week.

Complete and utter morons. What the hell do they expect from a squad such as ours considering the position the club finds itself in? Pressley is still in my opinion, doing a very good job under the circumstances he finds himself in.

ccfc92

I'm not saying he gets everything spot on, but he's still learning, the same as most of our players, give it time 2-3 seasons, then judge

ecky

Complete and utter morons. What the hell do they expect from a squad such as ours considering the position the club finds itself in? Pressley is still in my opinion, doing a very good job under the circumstances he finds himself in.

they should vent their anger at sisu not pressley, they are the ones who have killed the club..

skybluetony176

Mental cases. I don't claim to be a football expert by any means but I can only assume that these people are makams or festers stirring.

ccfc92

Mental cases. I don't claim to be a football expert by any means but I can only assume that these people are makams or festers stirring.

agreed. I don't know anyone who wants him gone. I'll admit at first I was pessimistic, and my dad who remembers him from a player, but we now both agree he has bought so much to the club in the circumstances

italiahorse

I'm not saying he gets everything spot on, but he's still learning, the same as most of our players, give it time 2-3 seasons, then judge

Has he been given everything he wants ?
He needs to speak out as this team is not acceptable.
Is this what he wants or is this what he's given?

shmmeee

I'd keep him even if we went down to be honest. I believe in his philosophies and we're only going to be as successful as wage bills and transfer budgets allow to a certain point. Pressley's youth policies will take time to bear fruit, especially with Rioch leaving and the new guy coming in.

valiant15

Yes , they should blame the c**t owners who you fucking love.

skybluetony176

I'd keep him even if we went down to be honest. I believe in his philosophies and we're only going to be as successful as wage bills and transfer budgets allow to a certain point. Pressley's youth policies will take time to bear fruit, especially with Rioch leaving and the new guy coming in.

Nail on the head shmmeee

ecky

Unfortunately, speaking out would be the end of his employment

we have spoken out and sisu have terminated reality with their fans...they are clueless on how to run a football club, they are heartless and soul less entities..

ccfcway

she shouldnt be allowed on the radio. Uncle Pressley would have given a far more objective view of the performance

Nick

Administrator
There was a bloke near me going on and on about how pressley loves petrasso. While acting the big man he must have forgotten was wrapped up in a winnie the pooh blanket

ccfc92

There was a bloke near me going on and on about how pressley loves petrasso. While acting the big man he must have forgotten was wrapped up in a winnie the pooh blanket

I thought Petrasso was good? :S or was he not on par today? Just trying to understand why he would slate Petrasso

ccfcway

near you ?

there was only 1966 there

I'd go for "in the Nick area"

letsallsingtogether

What someone criticising in Shitfields and not thrown out I don't believe it.
To be fair it was that quiet in there everyone must have heard him.

From the hill you can hear every word the players are saying.....

ccfcway

did the blanket have a fire certificate ?

Nick

Administrator
What someone criticising in Shitfields and not thrown out I don't believe it.
To be fair it was that quiet in there everyone must have heard him.

From the hill you can hear every word the players are saying.....

You can't hear every word though, can you?

Yep, he was going on and on saying the same thing, he must be on here

shy_tall_knight

Elvis can do a job at a stable club ie develop the youth players whilst making good permanent signings to complement. We are not a stable club, what players has Elvis brought in that can be considered good signings. It's been a revolving door with strikers etc.. the only permanent signings who Elvis has made who have played a lot of games are webster & Seabourne - and the jury is out on them both. The suces in the early part of this season was based on players already in the squad before Elvis arrived.

I recognise he is restricted in terms of his recruitment and that Waggot has a big input but if it weren't for murphy, leon C, Callum Mousse and Fleck - all here before Elvis arrived. In my opinion his football philosophy has been found wanting in the absence of the best strike partnership in the division, we seem unable to roll our sleeves up and battle. Looks like he revised his policy regarding the attacking full backs today, not sure the players believe it now the manager may be having doubts. I'm not saying sack him but he is in a difficult position now as he is having to adjust his tactics / philosophy and the team is not performing and we are in a relegation battle be under no illusion. I am ready for the abuse.

letsallsingtogether

Ok so I exaggerated (naughty me)But you can hear a fair bit that the players are shouting thou.

You can't hear every word though, can you?

Yep, he was going on and on saying the same thing, he must be on here

ccfc92

Elvis can do a job at a stable club ie develop the youth players whilst making good permanent signings to complement. We are not a stable club, what players has Elvis brought in that can be considered good signings. It's been a revolving door with strikers etc.. the only permanent signings who Elvis has made who have played a lot of games are webster & Seabourne - and the jury is out on them both. The suces in the early part of this season was based on players already in the squad before Elvis arrived.

I recognise he is restricted in terms of his recruitment and that Waggot has a big input but if it weren't for murphy, leon C, Callum Mousse and Fleck - all here before Elvis arrived. In my opinion his football philosophy has been found wanting in the absence of the best strike partnership in the division, we seem unable to roll our sleeves up and battle. Looks like he revised his policy regarding the attacking full backs today, not sure the players believe it now the manager may be having doubts. I'm not saying sack him but he is in a difficult position now as he is having to adjust his tactics / philosophy and the team is not performing and we are in a relegation battle be under no illusion. I am ready for the abuse.

although the 2-1 win against Bristol City shows they CAN battle when they want to

letsallsingtogether

I might be anti Sisu and very anti Northampton but I do agree one of the things they got right was the appointment of Pressley.
I went to the trust meeting when he did his talk was very impressed with what he said.

Just a shame other teams will be looking at him now. he must have one of the hardest jobs in football with all the shit that is going around, will be hard to replace IMO

stupot07

I think he has gone less attacking according to his interview by dropping 2 attacking full backs. This is wrong at home.

I disagree in the context of losing 3 matches in a row conceding 8 goals in the process, get the back 4 right stop conceding goals and build from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread