Anton Robinson (1 Viewer)

Sub

Personal information
Full nameAnton Dale Robinson
Date of birth(1986-02-17) 17 February 1986 (age 28)
Place of birthHarrow, England[SUP][1][/SUP]
Height6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)
Playing positionMidfielder
Club information
Current clubHuddersfield Town
Number22
Youth career
Millwall
Senior career*
YearsTeamApps[SUP][/SUP](Gls)[SUP][/SUP]
2003–2004Millwall0(0)
2004–2005Sheffield Wednesday0(0)
2005Eastleigh4(1)
2005Exeter City1(0)
2005–2006Eastbourne Borough11(0)
2006–2007Fisher Athletic18(4)
2007–2009Weymouth85(6)
2009–2011Bournemouth100(9)
2011–Huddersfield Town27(1)
2013Gillingham (loan)14(0)
National team
2008England C2(0)

Kingokings204

Oh good must be because of all his goals for Huddersfield this season.

Sub

torchomatic

torchomatic

At least he has a bit of experience. We really could do with that right now.

Gint11

Lets hope he doesn't have to keep popping back to Huddersfield to play games.

SkyBlueRuffian

hes been brought in to "help our young midfield", any help is welcome at the minute. Who'd have though Mark Robins helping us out.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I'm confused.

Pressley doesn't like the loan system. He's critical of olayers we have on loan. We have two midfielders sat bench warming (whilst we continue to pay a wage - presumably we're playing atleast part of McGeough wages?), yet he brings another in on loan.

I'm all for creating competition, but for a manager who doesn't like the loan system, we seem to be using it quite a bit lately.

I know it's our only option but surely he'd get more out of the players already on our books rather than bringing in another loan?

Could be wrong of course

The Gentleman

At least he has a bit of experience. We really could do with that right now.

Really? I remember some on here saying that about Webster. After your comment on McGoldrick, tell me, which signing/loan from last summer upto present day has filled you with confidence? Or indeed, has made a real impact on our season?

Sterling Archer

When will we sign a goal a game midfielder? I'm disgusted.

All joshing and pedantry aside, hopefully this means a rest for Thomas. Like others have mentioned, we write off every signing we make these days because they're not Messi or Ronaldo, so lets wait and see what he can do on the pitch before getting out the pitch forks eh chaps?

The Gentleman

When will we sign a goal a game midfielder? I'm disgusted.

All joshing and pedantry aside, hopefully this means a rest for Thomas. Like others have mentioned, we write off every signing we make these days because they're not Messi or Ronaldo, so lets wait and see what he can do on the pitch before getting out the pitch forks eh chaps?

I'll ask this to you, tell me, which signing/loan from last summer upto present day has filled you with confidence? Or indeed, has made a real impact on our season?

I'll tell you one goal scoring midfielder who we could sign and would be available - Moussa on a contract for next season.

Astute

He played for Fisher in 2006/2007 and scored 4 goals in 18 games :)

stupot07

I'll ask this to you, tell me, which signing/loan from last summer upto present day has filled you with confidence? Or indeed, has made a real impact on our season?

I'll tell you one goal scoring midfielder who we could sign and would be available - Moussa on a contract for next season.

How much would you offer him to stay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

torchomatic

How do you know he ain't gonna get one?

Sterling Archer

I normally wait until they've kicked a ball for us before making a decision. I remember the same people writing off McGoldrick and Leon Clarke when they signed before they'd even played for us.

The Moussa contract renewal signing is the key bit of business for me.

ajsccfc

He's only signed until the end of the season, you silly gooses. We could get relegated twice this season though cos SISU yeah?

Lorksalordy

Central midfield has been weak for a long time and needs shoring up. Thomas plainly needs a break so additional cover there seems to make sense as it seems Pressley does not see Barton or Daniels as being the answer.

Samo

He's only signed until the end of the season, you silly gooses. We could get relegated twice this season though cos SISU yeah?

Silly gooses! Tickled me that! :)

Users who are viewing this thread