any info on clingan getting stick? (1 Viewer)

bluesky

Some people saying he got some stick and reacted a bit emotionaly towards its, ? ?

LloydyCCFC

Keogh has been player of the season this year, 99% of the time absoloutely brilliant. But it thought today was his worst game in a city shirt, not through lack of effort but he just seemed to misjudge everything today. Didnt seem his normal self. But like I say I adore him and would ot be suprised to see him playing premier league football next year

Alex

Keogh has been player of the season this year, 99% of the time absoloutely brilliant. But it thought today was his worst game in a city shirt, not through lack of effort but he just seemed to misjudge everything today. Didnt seem his normal self. But like I say I adore him and would ot be suprised to see him playing premier league football next year

Couldn't agree more I thought today was definetly a bit of an off-day for him. But we can't expect him to be the water carrier of the team day in day out now can we?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Is it me or do these 'off days' seem more regular recently for Keogh? Last few games he's been making a few silly errors!?! Someone trying to unsettle him maybe?

Regarding Sammy, I'd drop him altogether now we are essentially down (come on all you positive fans, admit we are effectively down) as we know he doesn't want to be here and we do need to prepare for next season.

Same goes for Crainie who although I don't dislike as much as Clingan because he's yet to sign a new contract, and it's becoming more and more apparent that he won't sign one, we do need to look towards next season now and utilise / prepare the players we are more likely to have next season

Last edited:

slyblue57

just got back from the game. Did nt see Clingan get any stick and if he did its disgraceful. Clingan had a very good game today
probably our best player no problems with fans moaning at players when they deserve it but Clingan did nt deserve stick today.

steveo1987

Keogh and cranie have been making silly mistakes for the last few games,pressure is telling??Cranie had a poor game against P'boro

Users who are viewing this thread