Any Mac Users? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Morning All,

Are there any mac users on here?

I am looking to buy one of these next week, I just wondered if anybody knew where I could get a better price?

kieronhunt

Hi, check out apples refurbished store on there website, also look at amazon as they run the occasional offer.

Hope this helps + you wont regret your purchase :)

im-confused

Yeah I am a mac user. I got mine from ebay, it was an ex-display model so it was slightly cheaper but not less of a quality machine. Very happy with macs, and I have 2 now.
That's about the best price you can get a new one of those for. And you won't be disappointed.

MatthewWallis

PC world gave me free Norton that was worth about £50 when I bought my computer :D although you won't need norton if you're getting a mac

Nick

Administrator
I might try and haggle them. Will have to be tomorrow now, not got time today with the city game on :)

Gaskell

I'm a mac lecturer, if it's specifically a desktop you want then it's a great buy, but you can get it cheaper else where. but if you're not fussed and going to spend that sort of money you might as well get a new macbook pro.
You can get american mac's shipped in for a few hundered quid cheaper as well, they work perfectly fine. Try amazon or play.

Nick

Administrator
Where is best to look?

I don't want a Macbook Pro as it is going to be use for Graphic Design so the big screen / mouse / keyboard is needed :)

Users who are viewing this thread