Anybody know who this is? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Probably a wum...
Happy to compare ip addresses with the wasps admin to find out ;)

We should probably expect some news shortly if it's being fired up. They used the batter people in court, so probably easy to track

Nick

Administrator
It's just somebody trying to play down CCFC fans that dislike Wasps...

Around the same time people were trying to sign up here too ;)

Covstu

I cannot believe his user name is this forum! Its gotta be one of the usual suspects on here or one of these who watches the site but never contributes apart from one or two times.

Personally I have no dislike for Wasps fans, its the club I cannot get on with! Seems to be they are virtually agreeing with the same assessment that we all have on Wasps antagonising the situation to get rid of SISU - well the 5 blokes on that forum anyway...

Otis

I cannot believe his user name is this forum! Its gotta be one of the usual suspects on here or one of these who watches the site but never contributes apart from one or two times.

Personally I have no dislike for Wasps fans, its the club I cannot get on with! Seems to be they are virtually agreeing with the same assessment that we all have on Wasps antagonising the situation to get rid of SISU - well the 5 blokes on that forum anyway...
Yep, think it is entirely wrong to have a go at Wasps fans (except for newly recruited Wasps fans from Coventry of course).

I'm sure pretty much all of them didn't want to travel 60 plus miles away.

RegTheDonk

I cannot believe his user name is this forum!
Yes, I think that's out of order. He's deliberately used that name to smear this forum. While many don't agree with WASPs taking control of the Ricoh, there are a plethora of viewpoints - using that name suggests we are all united in whatever this guy dishes out. I'd respectfully ask Rugbynetwork to get him to change it.

Nick

Administrator
Yes, I think that's out of order. He's deliberately used that name to smear this forum. While many don't agree with WASPs taking control of the Ricoh, there are a plethora of viewpoints - using that name suggests we are all united in whatever this guy dishes out. I'd respectfully ask Rugbynetwork to get him to change it.
Of course it is to discredit people, it's been going on ages that places like here where people disagree with wasps and the council get discredited.

Users who are viewing this thread