Anyone else heard of potential SISU Ricoh deal? (1 Viewer)

sotv1987

Anyone else heard this??

I got a text off a mate that suggests that SISU are close to acquiring the Ricoh….. I expect the usual, source!! WUM, bullshit, the works, I am not convinces this is true but just seeing if anyone else has heard it…the text as follows..

Mate,,Sisu bought the Ricoh, I told you first

Reply.. I don’t believe that mate, where did you hear that?

Mate, Don’t get me wrong, I’m praying not..

Reply, Where did you hear it from, you can’t just text me and not back it up!

Mate, I was with the Banker who was on the panel and he is a huge cov fan, working for the bank of Scotland, through Norwich Union, Known his family a long long time, He is gutted like me!

Reply, I’m going on the forums to find out if anyone else has heard this, as I can’t see it being true.

Mate, carry on buddy, this will leak out soon anyway!

Reply, what’s the bankers name??

NO REPLY!! (this Is why I’m sceptical)

Right, you can all give it to me as I am expecting it, however, I will always relay, any bit of potential news, Whether it bullshit or not!!

edgy

Why would you be gutted if your football club owned its stadium & was returned to its home.

Some twisted logics going about.

bigfatronssba

The tone of Fishers latest rhetoric suggests the two sides are as apart as ever.

RoboCCFC90

I doubt it's true however if it is fantastic news!

Grendel

As long as the club and ground are safe guarded !!!
It could be an absolute disaster if they are able to loan a against it or Arvo have a charge over it !!

So staying Northampton is less a disaster?

quinn1971

It's the only way well be back in coventry so I'd take it . Unfortunately the two sides couldn't be any further apart...can't see sisu owning the ricoh ever...but tbh if they were interested in just the football side they wouldnt need to own the ricoh..a lower agreement on the rent and f&b deal would be enough...but sisu have never made an enquiry to compass about buying the rights of them. ....strange as that's what fisher says they need ?

L

longjohnskyblue

Not a chance - WUM - move along nothing to see here.

RoboCCFC90

PWKH is browsing this could be intersting..

Grendel

PWKH is browsing this could be intersting..

I think we can safely say this will not happen but when supporters don't want it to happen....well

Nick

Administrator
I think we can safely say this will not happen but when supporters don't want it to happen....well

I think it isn't true, I hope it is though.

Some people don't know what they want and won't be happy unless they are moaning / shouting / protesting / rebelling.

RoboCCFC90

Stay positive it could easily happen.

jesus-wept

I did hear about a fortnight ago that Gillingham would be the last "home" match at Northampton and not from a WUM type. We will just have to wait and see.

PWKH

and Lord Lucan has just posted on his blog that he has caught the Loch Ness monster and it will be exhibited in a new stadium about to be built in the West Midlands, or at least nearby.

torchomatic

So, reading inbetween the lines...

and Lord Lucan has just posted on his blog that he has caught the Loch Ness monster and it will be exhibited in a new stadium about to be built in the West Midlands, or at least nearby.

hill83

So is it true or not

Astute

I believe the Nessie part the most. ....

GaryPendrysEyes

It is beyond belief that anyone would want or trust incompetent, faceless, unethical, untrustworthy Sisu to own a key Coventry asset.
Sisu have shown Coventry and its fans nothing but 2 fingers for years. Time for them to sell up to someone who can build new relationships.

thaiskyblue

It is beyond belief that anyone would want or trust incompetent, faceless, unethical, untrustworthy Sisu to own a key Coventry asset.
Sisu have shown Coventry and its fans nothing but 2 fingers for years. Time for them to sell up to someone who can build new relationships.
i totally concur, i cannot believe that people still believe any thing sisu say or do, absolutely stunned !

RoboCCFC90

i totally concur, i cannot believe that people still believe any thing sisu say or do, absolutely stunned !

It's not about believing things they say or do, however we all want our club back in Coventry if SISU can achieve this then this should be applauded.

fernandopartridge

I'd rather a pretty faceless Council to own it instead

quinn1971

So say if somebody bought the ricoh and wanted to do a deal with sisu..what would they actually be buying and how could a price be put on it..im guessing it would just be the players contracts as the golden share is owned by the FL and wouldn't cost anything. ..hopefully somebody with a better clue than me could help...so is it the fact that sisu don't want to sell or is it they have nothing to sell without a ground

Users who are viewing this thread