anyone else (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

Same 1st day back at work collected 100 off my mate happy days been smiling to myself. Just unbelievable feeling. Made me falling in love again with the club I love when it was just starting to drift a bit.. .PUSB

covmark

Haha, I was back at work today on a 0300 start. Usually it's a massive struggle. Not today though, had a constant smile from the moment I got up.
Buzzing.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

idm1975

I was still hanging too, closed my office door and pretty much growled at anyone that dared try to come in!

matesx

Me too. Be ok by tomorrow.

Massive case of CBA at work today.

Hobo

Not like the FA Cup took over a week to get my feet back on the ground and sort my head out.

Sky Blue Harry H

Saw someone else post a favourable comparison with '87, and being a bit older now and realising where our club now is at, I enjoyed the day out every bit as much as 87 (and - maybe because it's so fresh in the memory - even a tad more). Not because of what the cup was - we all know '87 was much bigger, but just the outpouring of emotion alongside so many fellow City fans when it was (again) against the odds. That coupled with the takeover of the surrounding area - very, very special (warm glow still !!)

stevefloyd

It just felt so good, the feel good factor was brilliant, just talking with random sky blues fans and knowing they felt as good as you did was priceless, all you NOPM fools missed a glorious day

Great_Expectations

Being in London today made me appreciate how good Sunday was even more than I previously did. Seeing Sky Blues literally everywhere you went and everyone in great spirits singing Cov songs was such a special feeling.

I know it's cliche but Sunday was literally once in a lifetime. Even if (when) we're back next year, as special as it will be, Sunday meant so much as it was either our first taste of happiness or the first in 30 years as fans.

Users who are viewing this thread