Anyone noticed Northampton's Friendly Fixtures (1 Viewer)

LB87ccfc

Anyone noticed Northamptons "Friendly" fixtures -

20th July - Peterborough Home

Tuesday 30th July - Leicester Home.

Surely no protest's these dates at Sixfields..:eek:

So far I have been sympathetic to your cause, indeed advising you of when the news was about to break. None of us want Cov at Sixfields, anymore than you want to be there.
However, if anybody tries to give me verbal, when I am attending a game of my choice, following NTFC home or away, then you will get a 15 stone slap in the mouth.

dazzabulldog

So far I have been sympathetic to your cause, indeed advising you of when the news was about to break. None of us want Cov at Sixfields, anymore than you want to be there.
However, if anybody tries to give me verbal, when I am attending a game of my choice, following NTFC home or away, then you will get a 15 stone slap in themouth[/QUOTE

Ooooo so scared. Grow up twat.

Evo1883

However, if anybody tries to give me verbal, when I am attending a game of my choice, following NTFC home or away, then you will get a 15 stone slap in the mouth.

il give you first punch rambo , shut the feck up and get a grip tit

LB87ccfc

Where the feck has this came from! I was merely pointing out it would not be ideal to do a protest on this particular dates.. not enticing anyone into an argument, so grow the fuck up Tabasco Kid.

mattylad

God would be a nightmare...that would be a years policing budget spent in two freindly matches

ccfcway

thats the least of your worries pal.. Your club will be a gonner in 3 years once SISU get their hands on it

Sky Blue Harry H

Northampton doesn't get any more attractive - fifteen stone slappers in your mouth:eek::eek::eek:

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Your hand weighs 15 stone?

letsallsingtogether

:jerkit::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::jerkit: SOoooooooo Scared

skybluehugh

He has a point though doesn't he. Why make another set of fans miserable just because we are? It's not their fault.

I think this must be the first time ever I fully agree with what you have written. The NT fans have nothing to do with this and have actually been on our side. We need all the support we can get at the moment o let's keep them on side boys

letsallsingtogether

Bullshit they are only thinking about the money and their own team haven't seen them protest against it?
I think this must be the first time ever I fully agree with what you have written. The NT fans have nothing to do with this and have actually been on our side. We need all the support we can get at the moment o let's keep them on side boys

letsallsingtogether

Work in Northampton they were all fat bastards the only fit ones were Polish........

letsallsingtogether

Why not getting boring on here besides he was the one coming on here and making threats?
Any way only making a true statement:D
Like we don't argue enough between our selfs we have to bring another lot of fans into the mix.

Users who are viewing this thread