Appeal Dismissed (7 Viewers)

Orca

I wasn't calling Orca a plant btw, just saying he had a flounce because people disagreed with him.

The actual accounts that have been questioned stand out a mile off, there's a difference between somebody who doesn't get to many games and somebody who seems to popup, go into overdrive and then vanish until the next time. Always seem to be trying way too hard as well.

Plenty of people disagree, I don't think many on here do agree with much I say but it's not many at all I think stand out as a bit fishy. They seem to appear in phases and then die out, new users who seem to be experts on who has said what on here in the past too. People could easily sign up on here and go under the radar, when within 5 posts they start calling people out and contradicting themselves alarm bells go off.

I asked you to delete my account because I was sick of the bickering, sniping and unnecessary name calling. Seems things haven't changed.

Nick, feel free to quote my private note to you where I gave my reasons for wanting my account deleted. Calling it a 'flounce' says more about you than it does about me.

Nick

Administrator
I asked you to delete my account because I was sick of the bickering, sniping and unnecessary name calling. Seems things haven't changed.

Nick, feel free to quote my private note to you where I gave my reasons for wanting my account deleted. Calling it a 'flounce' says more about you than it does about me.

Calling it a flounce was pretty much spot on. It wasn't an insult. You said you didnt want to participate because of the differences of opinion. Add that to the "Im done with this place" when somebody constructively disagreed with you. If I remember you had had an account for 3 years but appeared to have digs about SBITC at the time of the academy stuff?

Strange really, you moan about too much bickering and people having digs but login just do to that.

Orca

Calling it a flounce was pretty much spot on. It wasn't an insult. You said you didnt want to participate because of the differences of opinion. Add that to the "Im done with this place" when somebody constructively disagreed with you. If I remember you had had an account for 3 years but appeared to have digs about SBITC at the time of the academy stuff?

Strange really, you moan about too much bickering and people having digs but login just do to that.

My first post on here was about the fact that SBITC were great and why it was a shame that the sum total of £0.00 was contributed by the club to their cause. I got told by Grendel in very short order to fuck off. I've no idea why. I wanted the club to do more. I stuck around for a while longer and participated, but realised there was more to life.

My private message to you is below. I wanted my account removed because I realised then it was pointless trying to debate. It still is. My polite request and subsequent explanation is now out in the world for all to see. Again, you calling it a 'flounce' publicly says a lot. Had I made my request in some public way to try and stir some kind of reaction from others, rather than by private message, that should probably have been called a flounce. I caused no fuss or drama to anyone. You say flounce, I say polite request.

I'm sure there will be some comeback to this from you Nick - fill your boots. I only stopped by to see what people were saying about the appeal date and here you and Grendel are, same as you were 2 years ago, bickering, name calling and worrying about outside influence on your little fiefdom. I wondered whether my comment about plants would stir you up and here you are, right on the end of the hook. Like I say, it's good you're important somewhere. Cheerio

sbt1.JPG sbt2.JPG

Nick

Administrator
It's not really on the end of the hook, you haven't really disproved anything have you? You have just posted that you had a flounce and I said exactly the same in a PM. You also said in a post about "being done with this place" so it wasn't just that. It was in a thread where something else was being discussed and you were being disagreed with (in a constructive manner also).

You appeared after years of never posting and went into overdrive about SBITC, almost across multiple threads trying to ram some sort of point home for some reason.

I'm not sure that your attempt at character assassination is really working either, it just shows that you seem to have no issue with giving out "digs" but as soon as you get any back or get disagreed with yourself you play the "I don't want to post here any more" card. "Seeing people continually defend the indefensible is disheartening" was another one of your reasons that you didn't want to post any more. Nobody was actually defending anything they were just debating with you.

zuni

so to get this back on track....looks like the apeal deadline hasn't passed its next Tuesday...according to Mark Hornby? it was on CWR last night

Nick

Administrator
so to get this back on track....looks like the apeal deadline hasn't passed its next Tuesday...according to Mark Hornby? it was on CWR last night
What was mark saying? He didn't usually talk about that stuff

Nick

Administrator
Has anyone ever come across an old boy called Frank on twitter? No there is a SISU shill!

I've seen him but never come across him.

He does seem to love CCFC but randomly has a weird blind,strange hope that SISU will take us to the Premier League.

zuni

He didn't come on himself it was confirmed by the presenter on the radio, cwr phone in half way through as there was confusion about the cut off date to appeal... Hornby had contacted cwr to clear up the noise a few moments before

Captain Dart

Is this Groundhog day?

Captain Dart

So the club don't know what is going on.. and they are still incorrectly claiming they have nothing to do with the legals.
Otium Entertainment which is the club and has Tim Fisher as its only director is claiming it isn't the club.
Sky Blues give update on Sisu's plans for Ricoh legal fight

Smoke & mirrors.

clint van damme

So the club don't know what is going on.. and they are still incorrectly claiming they have nothing to do with the legals.
Otium Entertainment which is the club and has Tim Fisher as its only director is claiming it isn't the club.
Sky Blues give update on Sisu's plans for Ricoh legal fight

Smoke & mirrors.

this is the club

TELEMMGLPICT000152572002_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqy81pHNlW26k7kWS-Prb1Cnt1gd1Jyz-bAeBCe4Y7TDQ.jpeg

Nick

Administrator
Turns out the media got the date wrong, no extension at all.

Interesting how much it spread without other places double checking

Last edited:

zuni

It's not an appeal mag they didn't complete what needed to be done to start the 28day clock countdown so it officially ends on tuesday

Magwitch

It's not an appeal mag they didn't complete what needed to be done to start the 28day clock countdown so it officially ends on tuesday
Strange and interesting Do you think that was deliberate or an oversight ? can’t see that myself. I listened to ccfc statement yesterday tea time and didn’t see anything other than it being a sisu backed statement.

Nick

Administrator
Strange and interesting Do you think that was deliberate or an oversight ? can’t see that myself. I listened to ccfc statement yesterday tea time and didn’t see anything other than it being a sisu backed statement.

It was the media getting the date wrong before they made a big deal of it.

fernandopartridge

Nick

Administrator
Good to see PWKH is out talking nonsense again saying it was a simple decision to sell to Wasps and going on about the Liquidator's offer.

Court papers show that in 2014 The Higgs Trust were opposed to their or the council's shares being sold to SISU or any of their interests (CCFC) and they would only sell to Wasps.

Must be time to get the family of lawyers fired up.

Users who are viewing this thread