Appleton (1 Viewer)

BrisbaneBronco

This bloke seems an absolute tool.
He cannot accept that the Golden Share is with CCFC Ltd in admin. Now the Academy license is with Limited also. Confirmed by FL.
Makes you wonder whether he is in SISU's back pocket

@richh87

He is. His job is to act in Avro (SISUs) interests. That's why they were desperate to appoint their own administrator.

This will be a long drawn out affair. I fully expect us to be in admin this time next year.

John_Silletts_Nose

Since has been an Arsenal fan since 4 years old and is an Arsenal season ticket holder, he may still be bitter about seeing Micky Quinn score a hat-trick against his team on the first day of the season 93-94 at Highbury.

ajsccfc

I don't know who he is or what he's actually doing outside of some quotes, but SEESOO BUMLICKING APOLOGIST CORRUPT MEMORIAL PARK RENTBOY

SkyblueBazza

Struth...what am I missing? Some of you need to get off the guys case IMO.
The man has a job to do, which is to operate in an impartial manner while finding a way to best serve the creditors of the company in administration. He is not here to sort out CCFC specifically because SISU have tangled several webs together in financial and operational terms which are probably making it difficult to untangle & hard to get to the bottom of what is where, owed by who to who & maybe even how much. He cannot say too much publicly about the situation either because he has to report back to the courts & might either upset the court or even open himself up to legal action from someone or other for some reason.

trondegilsoltvedt97

This bloke seems an absolute tool.
He cannot accept that the Golden Share is with CCFC Ltd in admin. Now the Academy license is with Limited also. Confirmed by FL.
Makes you wonder whether he is in SISU's back pocket

Has it been confirmed by the Football League...I've seen ACL and potential buyers say this but Football League hasnt commented have they?

Users who are viewing this thread