Arcade Banter (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

With the arcade up and running with some new games BenInTurin has taken the early lead so head over to the Arcade and try and beat some of the scores, who will become the champion of the SBT arcade? only time will tell.

Also report any bugs or problems to Nick im sure he would be more than happy to sort them out :pimp:

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Just beat the pacman score by 3000 and it didn't count :( FML!

Tom

I'm going to get my Snake high score back! :mad:

There we go! This is probably the only game I good at, so I'm not letting the record go easily haha

Last edited:

gouldberg

I don't see my scores lasting long but hey, they're mine for now :)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Anyone else got the all important pac-man SBT title? No! Just me? Ok then! ;)

gouldberg

Awww, i'm down to 3 now. Gonna have to get back to the arcade soon!

Edit-Wayy, back to 4. Free Kicks are just my specialty!

Last edited:

Cobi Jones's Dreads

And it's all gone quiet on this thread,
And it's all gone quiet on this thread,
And it's all gone quiet,
All gone quiet,
All gone quiet on this thread!

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:p

Cobi Jones's Dreads

how did it take you 16 minutes to get 19700 score? :confused:

Lol basically twice i got like 100 or 200 hundred under your score then got it and it added all of them together for some reason! :confused:

Never mind! It's nice to have some competition though for the pacman game as a recent survey in Ecuador found out that pacman is the only forum game on SBT worth caring about, well it was news to me aswell!

EDIT: It's just came through they had it wrong, all wrong :(

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
lol basically twice i got like 100 or 200 hundred under your score then got it and it added all of them together for some reason! :confused:

Never mind! It's nice to have some competition though for the pacman game as a recent survey in ecuador found out that pacman is the only forum game on sbt worth caring about, well it was news to me aswell!

Edit: It's just came through they had it wrong, all wrong :(

lmao!!!!!!!

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Can i play you every week? ;)

redsox

Facebook User
I don't see my scores lasting long but hey, they're mine for now :)

sorry mate I think I might have just beaten one of yours, your free kick one is safe, at least from me, can't get it at all!!!......oh well. I do like the hexagon game though, a little less frantic and not at all easy!

redsox

Facebook User
congrats to CovKingChris for getting 40 on hexxagon and knocking me off the top slot. I thought that was the safest one out of the three.........ha ha.......wrong!!:p

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Any chance of some more games the old arcade Nick it seems to be more popular nowadays! :)

Users who are viewing this thread