Are We Cursed and is it about to end (1 Viewer)

wince

In my time supporting City, we were the first team in Britain to bid a million pound on a player(Trevor Francis),he went to Forest and won the European Cup , with Brain clough , (who we nearly had as manager), we then sold Ian Wallace for a million , and developed Ryton with state of the art facilities , a modern day Cat one academy , way ahead of most clubs, but we haven't reaped as much of the benefits as one would have hoped, for being ahead of the game , We then invested in the USA major league , but that didn't take off like it has now , Again way ahead of our rivals , Then the first all seater stadium Just bad timing it would now appear. We then had Leicester , go bust during the building of there stadium , which in turn gave the contractors cold feet , delaying the Rioch, and also after that the 10 point deduction rule came in , also we got relegated with Parachute payments , but the same year ON Digital went bust so we didn't receive the Relegation/Parachute money. Add in the take over ,where we told we are now debt free , but it now turns out we are not, just owe the money to the owners ,Add in a council that promise to help but then sold our ground to an out of town Rugby club. And now a once in a Lifetime virus, just when we are at our highest league position for years , The clubs in our league can not just agree how to end the season just like they have in league two, Hopefully next week the league gets canceled and we for once benefit from an act of the gods ,And thus putting the curse to bed once and for all

covcity4life

Checkatrade may have lifted it. I was convinced we would lose at wembley. Honestly i enjoyed that win more than league 2 playoff even though less impprtant. It just felt like a miracle

And now league 1 champs it seems

Wagw cap championship perhaps? Dare to dream

Thank you mowbray/slade for that cup run and main man robins for everything from final since

Flying Fokker

In my time supporting City, we were the first team in Britain to bid a million pound on a player(Trevor Francis),he went to Forest and won the European Cup , with Brain clough , (who we nearly had as manager), we then sold Ian Wallace for a million , and developed Ryton with state of the art facilities , a modern day Cat one academy , way ahead of most clubs, but we haven't reaped as much of the benefits as one would have hoped, for being ahead of the game , We then invested in the USA major league , but that didn't take off like it has now , Again way ahead of our rivals , Then the first all seater stadium Just bad timing it would now appear. We then had Leicester , go bust during the building of there stadium , which in turn gave the contractors cold feet , delaying the Rioch, and also after that the 10 point deduction rule came in , also we got relegated with Parachute payments , but the same year ON Digital went bust so we didn't receive the Relegation/Parachute money. Add in the take over ,where we told we are now debt free , but it now turns out we are not, just owe the money to the owners ,Add in a council that promise to help but then sold our ground to an out of town Rugby club. And now a once in a Lifetime virus, just when we are at our highest league position for years , The clubs in our league can not just agree how to end the season just like they have in league two, Hopefully next week the league gets canceled and we for once benefit from an act of the gods ,And thus putting the curse to bed once and for all

...So that’s why I don’t drink any more.

Imagine looking through the scrap book and toasting every step along our historical milestones.

Brighton Sky Blue

Checkatrade may have lifted it. I was convinced we would lose at wembley. Honestly i enjoyed that win more than league 2 playoff even though less impprtant. It just felt like a miracle

And now league 1 champs it seems

Wagw cap championship perhaps? Dare to dream

Thank you mowbray/slade for that cup run and main man robins for everything from final since

When you haven’t won anything in ages you begin to think it’s the norm. So it takes an outsider to come in and show you it’s nonsense. Stoke game was particularly sweet

Users who are viewing this thread