Are we missing something here? (1 Viewer)

pb2875

Maybe we are missing a point the regarding SISU bidding for the CCFC Ltd business.

I'm not sure they want to retain the football club, but all this is meant to be a way of inflating any third party offer to try and get maximum return in real cash terms. If we look at all that has been spoken / written by various stakeholders SISU would commit business suicide by actually carrying on. I think everyone is pretty much agreed on that. TF is banking on the sky blue blood of many supporters and gambling that they will turn up despite lots of'hot air'.

If they acquire CCFC Ltd for even the real AVRO debt level, no money actually changes hands and SISU's position is exactly as it was before. If they do try to up the ante by calling other interested parties bluff by purporting to bid they're hoping for an increased real cash offer for CCFC.

A very dangerous game to be playing but I (and I'm definitely not pro SISU) think a gamble they are prepared to take to get the biggest possible cash return.

Wonder if this is right or a millions miles from the truth?

quinn1971

Maybe we are missing a point the regarding SISU bidding for the CCFC Ltd business.

I'm not sure they want to retain the football club, but all this is meant to be a way of inflating any third party offer to try and get maximum return in real cash terms. If we look at all that has been spoken / written by various stakeholders SISU would commit business suicide by actually carrying on. I think everyone is pretty much agreed on that. TF is banking on the sky blue blood of many supporters and gambling that they will turn up despite lots of'hot air'.

If they acquire CCFC Ltd for even the real AVRO debt level, no money actually changes hands and SISU's position is exactly as it was before. If they do try to up the ante by calling other interested parties bluff by purporting to bid they're hoping for an increased real cash offer for CCFC.

A very dangerous game to be playing but I (and I'm definitely not pro SISU) think a gamble they are prepared to take to get the biggest possible cash return.

Wonder if this is right or a millions miles from the truth?

Sisu dont want the club or the ricoh anymore all this is being done so they can get the most money they can and walk away. It was obvious they wanted out a few years ago when they spoke to hoffman before.The administrator will put the best offer forward ( which will be haskells) as that is the only viable bid.The fl will give the go ahead for ccfc ltd to be the club . sisu will be finally gone and we'll have our club back.Be patient. ...it will happen :)

Nonleagueherewecome

Wish I had your faith in happy endings quinn, I really do.

ccfcway

Sisu dont want the club or the ricoh anymore all this is being done so they can get the most money they can and walk away. It was obvious they wanted out a few years ago when they spoke to hoffman before.The administrator will put the best offer forward ( which will be haskells) as that is the only viable bid.The fl will give the go ahead for ccfc ltd to be the club . sisu will be finally gone and we'll have our club back.Be patient. ...it will happen :)

So why all the talk about stadiums etc..Why not just keep out of the limelight, minimising damage to their brand and fade away...

Would love to think your right, but there are not going down, and if there are, it will be fighting !

quinn1971

So why all the talk about stadiums etc..Why not just keep out of the limelight, minimising damage to their brand and fade away...

Would love to think your right, but there are not going down, and if there are, it will be fighting !

The new stadiums a bluff...its never going to happen.what it has done has brought all the serious bidders to the table.The admin knows how much trouble sisu are in financially. They've admiitted themselves they can't afford to run the club anymore.now its up to the admin to get as much money as he can for the sale of ccfc Ltd . There's only one viable offer on the table.even the most biased of administrator's couldnt put holdings forward as a serious buyer They've got no money.it will take a while but he's getting close to an end to this mess.sisu have made a big mistake in announcing they will build a new ground. it proves they have got money but they are not willing to put it into the club.The more comments fisher keeps making the easier he's making it for the admin to make the right decision.keep em coming timmy , your doing a great job . shame he cant see it himself.

dongonzalos

Bid twelve million

Force SISU to pay 1.5 million for their own debt.

See how badly they want to hold onto the club.

Before you bid see how desperate ACL and the council are to get rid of SISU.

Build in a contract where you will get 7 million pounds worth of concession etc and a knock down price for ACL.

You end up with the club for 5 million.

Last edited:

quinn1971

Bid twelve million

Force SISU to pay 1.5 million for their own debt.

See how badly they want to hold onto the club.

Before you bid see how desperate ACL and the council are to get rid if SISU.

Build in a contract where you will get 7 million pounds worth of concession etc and a knock down price for ACL.

You end up with the club for 5 million.

Spot on..play them at their own game . fishers digging that hole bigger and bigger..even if by some miracle sisu are still here they have made life even more difficult for themselves ,if thats possible..worst case, sisu and acl agree a deal to play at the ricoh. I would expect then that the money they have let everyone know they have for the new ground will be invested in the team
Oh dear fisher what have you done :)

Users who are viewing this thread