Are you a golfer? SBT Golf society? NEW THREAD (1 Viewer)

Would you like to join a SBT golf Society

• Total voters

Bennoisback

Rich
very interested in this, however Sundays are not that good due to football.....how about the odd Saturday

We have 7 members signed up so far with 4 confirmed to attend the windmill opener on 15th October. Roll up, Roll up anymore for anymore. Get you names in before 1st October for booking purposes.

Paxman II

The Windmill. The place developed by the former Bees rider John Harry. He sold it a few years back and turned over a packet.

It's no coincidence I'm launching some golfing holidays involving small groups, playing at a course you normally would never have contemplated. When I get my act together Nick has kindly offered to help with a web site for me which will explain it all but if you would like to hear about it please contact me.

I'll play if I can arrange to be around the Coventry area.

stupot07

Are you joining up then Stupot?

Anyone that would like to give it a try, but doesn't have clubs. I have a set that you are welcome to have a go with.

Yeah count me in - I'll see if i can get a pass out for the 15th!!

I know that there may be guests of the site who have never registered but browse regularly. If anyone would like to play and they are not registered here, please contact me [email protected]

We now have 11 people registered with the society with 1 further interested party. 4 have registered for the windmill opener so far, with registration closing 01/10/11.

Rich

Me again.... I have been in touch with CCFC and we may be getting a mention in the matchday programme PUSB in a couple of weeks. CCFC are looking to get official golf days up and running next year and there is an academy golf day coming up. Hopefully there will be a way that we can tie in with these.

Anyone that would like to join us on 15/10/11 for the windmill opener then please let me know asap. I am looking to book up on the 12th so I need to finalise numbers

@richh87

How's this going Rich? I'm interested. Similar standard to the rest of you - get round in 110 ish!

Right I ballsed the society up 1st time round due to lack of time. Anyone want to go for a round at West Midlands? It's £25 each http://www.westmidlandsgolfclub.co.uk/Thegolf%20course.htm. Thinking of Sunday Morning 29/01/12. PM me if you do and I'll book up the tee times. Let me know by thursday 19/01/12 if you want to come.

The 18th hole is awesome, oh and they have buggies for hire £10 per round i.e. £5 each or £15 for weatherproof ones.

Covstu

Playing tomorrow morning so wont be aloud to play on tha date bud! Keep me in mind for Feb and i can get two, maybe 3 others. West mids is okay, the course does rely on the 18th which is quality however the rest of the course is quite dull!

dadgad

Suggest that any golf society confine it's activity to summer months when there be more time for
meeting up.
I'd be interested in coming along but am an exile - plus my time is limited.

Bertola

C=Won't be able to make the 29th, its my engagement partythe night before so I imagine I'll be in a bit of a state

6 Generations

I am interested, i do play about 4 to 5 times per week. Sundays , however are not an option as i play every Saturday and Sunday at our golf club. Midweek would be better.
If you require , i can assist in handicap adjustments. I have a knowledge of the rules, and when it comes Coventry City or golf, i have been known to talk forever.

PUSB

egastap

Let's see....1/2 hour to get my golf gear ready, 2 hours to the airport, 3 hours waiting to board the plane, 7 hours flight, wait for train at Gatwick 1 hour, 2 hours train to Coventry, 1/2 hour cab ride to the golf course....that's 16 hours....nah count me out. Then I've got to get home.....

Sorry La Lucha.....I can't make it! lol :)

rickyCCFC

I am interested, i do play about 4 to 5 times per week. Sundays , however are not an option as i play every Saturday and Sunday at our golf club. Midweek would be better.
If you require , i can assist in handicap adjustments. I have a knowledge of the rules, and when it comes Coventry City or golf, i have been known to talk forever.

PUSB

What do you play off mate? I would have joined but I'm already in a society that plays on Sundays once a month. Just bought some new clubs so looking forward to getting on the course again

Right guys I have been waiting for the nicer weather as suggested. So how about sunday 29th at the windmill. Please let me know if interested

Users who are viewing this thread