Arsenal Match Thread (1 Viewer)

James Smith

Bollocks...

Hugh Jarse

Arsenal fans praising us on Twitter. Christie getting admiring glances. performance being highly praised by most. Bentdner not good enough for Cov team(!) Come on City get a goal!

Are you serious. Christie looked fooked in the first half. He can't cross a ball to save his life.

James Smith

Well that's it.

James Smith

Would have been nice to get 1, we do look tired now. Second half we looked so much better- well done Elvis, the team, the SBA & KCIC.

Last edited:

The CableGuy

BBC: "Leon Clarke has the chance for a consolation but side-foots the ball tamely at Lukasz Fabianski. His Premier League move is off." :D

The CableGuy

Proud of the team second half despite the result. Clarke just cost me getting my fiver back.

Same here. Oh well, we did well and media outlets like the BBC and Guardian are saying that we did well and the scoreline was harsh.

Great publicity for our quest to bring City home. I bet Tim and Joy loved watching the game tonight, I know I did.

VegetableSamosa

Really proud of the team right now. You can see we have the basis of a premiership team - obviously with more money and a few strong signings we could compete at that level. Bring us home.

Skyl1n3

Hey guys, a Gooner here, was really impressed with your performance tonight! You even put up a bigger fight than Spurs' last visit!

Also congrats on getting your message out loud on TV at The Emirates, fully support your protest!

James Smith

Safe journey home everyone.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Fleck, Moussa and Baker were the top players for me tonight!

Paxman II

Thought we were great second half. Played some great stuff against the countries best on their muck heap? Fleck, Thomas, Baker and Christie all played well. Shame about the late goals. Clarke should have finished twice though to be fair.Maybe Wolves will think nah :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Damn! Second half was an improvement and I was cursing Clarke fr his back pass to their keeper at 4-0 as I had 4-1 Arsenal, Clarke last goal :(

Shame fans turned on him vocally after that and at full time with chants of 'yam yam yam yam'. As if he didn't look downbeat enough over the 90! ;)

James Smith

Hey guys, a Gooner here, was really impressed with your performance tonight! You even put up a bigger fight than Spurs' last visit!

Also congrats on getting your message out loud on TV at The Emirates, fully support your protest!

Thanks for joining in with the clapping.

stupot07

A decent second half performance by the lads, although I suspect arsenal took their foot off the gas a tad second half.

Monners

Fleck, Moussa and Baker were the top players for me tonight!

I would add Conor to that list also. always has time and plays it simple. Flek was outstanding in the second half. Wilson a big loss as it ould have been interesting to see his pace and helping Christie out

Users who are viewing this thread