Arsenal open Scott Dann talks. (1 Viewer)

Dan Griffin

Skysports have said that gunners have opened preliminary talks with Dann.

Hopefully the fee is in the double figured millions so we get a good cut!

Discuss

EDIT: on my iPod so don't know how to change thread title to Dann

Covstu

yes 10% so not too bad, i was told £10M in total. The Arse have now vertually agreed a bid for Fabregas (finally) so they will have the cash to hand, hopefully they will go higher!

CurryMonster

how much are they suppose to be seeling him for??

Il Pirata

Shame they got relegated (and are in financial limbo) in that respect, Brum could have got £12m for him in the PL market.

Johnrambo

Maybe it would be a good thing to go down for us?

I do think that Birmingham only will sell Dann for £10m or more, Chris H is not stupid.

Disorganised1

Maybe it would be a good thing to go down for us?

Yeah ~ we could slaughter the likes of Bury, Macclesfield, Maorecome and Herefore week after week.

Kuklinski

Just like it wouldn't be such a bad thing to be relegated from the Premiership, regroup and come back up again on a more stable financial footing. 

Whoever thinks that being relegated from any division is not such a bad thing needs putting in a mental asylum.

Johnrambo

Leicester ,Leeds and Norwich went down, and now they are infront of us.

I wouldnt mind to go down some years, if we will do a Norwich :D

Even Millwall play better football than us, and they are just as poor.

Last edited:

Kuklinski

If there was an amazing thing called a "guarantee" we would regroup and come back up then I'd see the point that is attempting to be made, but there isn't.

No matter what division we play in we will struggle. I said it when we were relegated from the Prem, and I'll say it when we are relegated in February.

I still recall the "we're all going on a Nationwide tour" song away at Stockport, August 2001. 

I personally think we will go down and stay down, if SISU remain in charge. They will want to sell off the whole squad and take on transfers from the likes of Bedworth Town. Whilst we won't lose cash we will continue spiralling down. If the Hoff came in however, even with relegation I would have a fair bit of hope that we could bounce back stronger.

Mr pot

Southampton, Brighton went back up. Charlton are playing well. Man city did. Swansea nearly fell out the football league. Maybe after another 10 years of this shit we'll be a force again.

Disorganised1

I remember Carlisle in Div 1 ~ its getting there and staying there that counts. I doubt we'll ever be more than a yo-yo club for the next 20 years.

Users who are viewing this thread