Article: Player Ratings v Watford (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I agree about Bell. They couldn't get near him and resorted to just fouling him to stop him :)

I think the defence didn't do too badly and Keogh did nearly make a huge mistake when he kicked it across his own box and Graham got onto it but thankfully made up for it with one of the tackles of the season!

I was just reading the News of the World and Gunnarsson was in the team of the week???

Pigeon

That save that KW pulled off in the first half was world class! Think it may have been a very different result if that had gone in so early
Agree with all of the ratings, glad to see that most of them are pretty high.

TheRoyalScam

Good review Ashbyjan. Bearing in mind all the off-field uncertainty regarding SISU, the players and management deserve extra praise for their professionalism in putting on a committed, focussed and entertaining performance against very strong opposition. PUSB!
:blue:

ccfc luke

Yea i agree but i thought that Clingan could be higher a 8 or 9. I thought him and Bell completely bossed the game and were are main players.

Eastwood has to be dropped for juke against Derby

Coventry La La La

Great article Ashbyjan. It was a great game if Andy Thorn can get the team to play like they did against Watford on a consistent basis he should be handed the job full time.

PUSB

Hcut PUSB

Great article Ashbyjan. It was a great game if Andy Thorn can get the team to play like they did against Watford on a consistent basis he should be handed the job full time.

PUSB

Agreed great article Thorn has realy motivate the boys and got somthing good out of them.

My 7 year old has never seen City play like that, he was buzzing, after PNE he was saying he didnt really want to go again this year but he jumped in the car to go last minute and now wants to come to Derby.:D:D:D

bamalamafizzfazz

What a great article, very interesting and accurate. It was a good performance and I think that on the whole we were the better team but on a different day if Watford had taken their chances it could have been a different story. I appreciate how you haven't just viewed each individual's performance wearing sky blue tinted glasses and have identified room for improvement.

Hope we get something similar for the Derby game especially as I won't be there this weekend :(

Users who are viewing this thread