As Support for Sunday Charity match is growing, need to open up all cash turnstiles (2 Viewers)

Snozz_is_god

The Support for Sundays Charity match appears to be growing, they need to open as many of the cash turnstiles as possible

Jackoskyblue

I agree, so much easier for people to pay on gate and if its a nice day get a much bigger walk up and can probably add 1 to 2 thousand on the attendance

Walking Bird

Surely ACL should provide gate staff for this event not CCFCFPA ?

Snozz_is_god

There will be some cash turnstiles but they encourage you to pay in advance, see http://www.ccfpa.co.uk

I know, but what I'm saying is as demand looks high, it might be a good idea to open more, because with the best will in the world, you won't sell 10K tickets online with postal delivery or through it's own booking office outlet with such short notice.

The best way to get people in is cash turnstiles, unreserved seating. I'm sure there will be plenty of volunteers to man them, especially as all proceeds are going to charity

ArchieLittle

Agreed Snozz, i think demand will snowball, like the march. Not sure on guesses of 15 & 20 thousand, but I think it will be a good turn out and significantly higher than that other game.

theferret

I know, but what I'm saying is as demand looks high, it might be a good idea to open more, because with the best will in the world, you won't sell 10K tickets online with postal delivery or through it's own booking office outlet with such short notice.

The best way to get people in is cash turnstiles, unreserved seating. I'm sure there will be plenty of volunteers to man them, especially as all proceeds are going to charity

Remember the JPT games last season. Not even 11K against Sheff Utd, most turnstiles were open, and yet queues were huge and many missed kick off. If 10K do turn up, and there are only a couple of cash turnstiles, it'll be half time before most people get in.

Snozz_is_god

Remember the JPT games last season. Not even 11K against Sheff Utd, most turnstiles were open, and yet queues were huge and many missed kick off. If 10K do turn up, and there are only a couple of cash turnstiles, it'll be half time before most people get in.

Sort of what I'm saying, they need to open up more cash turnstiles

skybluetony176

i cant get over to buy a ticket in advance so i was planning on getting there for when the ticket office opens and then just loitering until things kick off

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread