ask Grendel (1 Viewer)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

@Grendel you asked and you shall recieve.

what is your thoughts purely on the price Hyam was sold based on his ability?

I completely agree with you on the Dave Boddy and the club fucked up with the Hyam sale. 1.5m is peanuts for us and where we are now, it wont plug enough of the gap of lost revenue.

Grendel

Hi, my wife caught me in bed with her sister and ever since I can't keep an erection, any thoughts?

I had a letter similar to this once from someone called PVA

I suggested he bought a Dave Boddy blow up doll. Certainly did the trick for him.

Esoterica

Dear Grendel,

After 40 years of not giving my own bathroom habits much thought, I recently discovered that not everyone sits down to wipe their arse.

At first i found this revelation incredulous and at the earliest opportunity I visited a bar to discuss this news with 2 close friends. Expecting reassurance and perhaps some collective mirth, I was shocked to discover that within my select group, which I had affectionately named 'The Poomuda Triangle', they were both stand up-ers and in fact I was in the minority.

It has unintentionally introduced tension into my friendship group and I am struggling to even make eye contact with them.

Am I the weird one or is it them that are doing it wrong?

Otis

He's John Cleese in this one I think.

He does love a good argument. Oh, no he doesn't, oh yes he does etc. etc..

stevefloyd

Dear Grendel,

After 40 years of not giving my own bathroom habits much thought, I recently discovered that not everyone sits down to wipe their arse.

At first i found this revelation incredulous and at the earliest opportunity I visited a bar to discuss this news with 2 close friends. Expecting reassurance and perhaps some collective mirth, I was shocked to discover that within my select group, which I had affectionately named 'The Poomuda Triangle', they were both stand up-ers and in fact I was in the minority.

It has unintentionally introduced tension into my friendship group and I am struggling to even make eye contact with them.

I used to be a standerupper but after doing surveys in my local establishment and also whilst sipping vodkas in Benidorm to any female caring to stop by and join in on the survey in Rockies bar in the late 80s I became a convertee and subsequently I am now a sitter

no_loyalty

Wasn't sure which Grendel thread to bump but I need to address the elephant in the room... where's he at?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Not been seen for a while has he? Slower than Platt has also gone awol. Hope they are both ok.

napolimp

Wasn't sure which Grendel thread to bump but I need to address the elephant in the room... where's he at?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

He purely likes talking about the footballing side of the club, so when they're not playing he prefers not to give his opinion.

itsabuzzard

I used to be a standerupper but after doing surveys in my local establishment and also whilst sipping vodkas in Benidorm to any female caring to stop by and join in on the survey in Rockies bar in the late 80s I became a convertee and subsequently I am now a sitter
Standing up to wipe your arse?!? What the flying fuck!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

robbiekeane

Dear Grendel,

Holy shit I’m definitely a stander upper. I didn’t even know doing it swayed was an option? Do you just lean forward on the seat? A diagram would be great

itsabuzzard

Holy shit I’m definitely a stander upper. I didn’t even know doing it swayed was an option? Do you just lean forward on the seat? A diagram would be great
Even better, I'm shooting a video, and all will become clear (unlike your ring-piece if you're standing up).

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

MalcSB

DrunkenWasps ( well Wonky Wasp) are asking if he is ok, he has not been on there for a while either.

Users who are viewing this thread