Atmosphere Ricoh ? (1 Viewer)

Johnrambo

Football atmosphere has always been something that interested me, coming from Denmark where there is not alot of good atmosphere at football games, i have been looking to England, Germany, Italy and Sweden all my life.

In Denmark there is 2 big teams rest are shit, FCK and Brøndby. The best fans in Denmark are the yellow and blue from Brøndby :

[video=youtube;Q2EWHJKtiXc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2EWHJKtiXc[/video]

I did not make it for Highfield Road, and my first visit to Ricoh will only be in the new season, but without ppl in the stadium we cant have a decent atmosphere. Something i do not understand is why ppl do not take places behind one goal ? It would make it look alot better, and the sound would be much stronger.

So what do you guys think, we have to do, so we can make a better atmosphere? The easy answer is ofc " GET SISU OUT", but if we just forget them in this thread you will me a happy Dane!

Cheers
Rambo:guitar2:

LloydyCCFC

Because the majority of cov fans prefer to sit on there hands and watch the match in silence. Blocks 15 + 16 are quite good, but behind the goal is like a funeral its so quiet

Johnrambo

Because the majority of cov fans prefer to sit on there hands and watch the match in silence. Blocks 15 + 16 are quite good, but behind the goal is like a funeral its so quiet

But why not buy the seasontickets behind the goal? I would think the price is the same.

Changeyourface

A few years ago we shared the south stand with the away fans, but it kicked off against Preston and the powers that be decided that we don't need an atmosphere at our ground. Atmosphere at football grounds has been dying a slow death for many years now, blame all seater stadiums, overpriced tickets and the americansied sky sports family marketing of the game.

Johnrambo

A few years ago we shared the south stand with the away fans, but it kicked off against Preston and the powers that be decided that we don't need an atmosphere at our ground. Atmosphere at football grounds has been dying a slow death for many years now, blame all seater stadiums, overpriced tickets and the americansied sky sports family marketing of the game.

Seats should not be the excuse, look at Stoke 27,598 spectators, and still the most noise in England.

Changeyourface

Seats should not be the excuse, look at Stoke 27,598 spectators, and still the most noise in England.

Yet a couple of years ago they were some of the worst support in the country, seats mean people can't just go stand with a group of mates who want to create an atmosphere they have to sit in their allocated seat.

Users who are viewing this thread