Atmosphere (2 Viewers)

Matt smith

Worst atmosphere for years up there last night and thats not an exaggeration. Yes the football being shit is a large part but is there anything else contributing do we feel?
Honestly no saddle, think someone made a great point, it’s hard to like this team as much as previous ones.

seems we’ve lost our identity and the connection between the fans and players isn’t there, of course results help, there’s something missing there

theferret

Worst atmosphere for years up there last night and thats not an exaggeration. Yes the football being shit is a large part but is there anything else contributing do we feel?

Not really. It started ok. It was a Monday night, felt flat before the game, loads of season ticket holders missing around me in block 16 which didn't help, plus no away fans to bounce off. Just one of them, but mainly driven by what was happening on the pitch.

Sky Blue Harry H

t’s hard to like this team as much as previous ones

Yeah - I liked that other team that used to play for us,
The one that won some games - although when they didn't win, they were shit.
A good team wins games, and that's the team i want.
I don't want to see a team when it doesn't win.
Simms played well last night, but was shit in another game, so I'm finding it hard to know if I'm supposed t like him or not.
What to do?

Flying Fokker

It’s not easy. Some of the games are ok. Especially when the side attacks. The Sky Blues song is dreary and tails off when the fans can’t be bothered. But, there are signs we are moving away from that and the only issue there is a generational thing, WTF are they singing moment.

Entertain on the pitch and the atmosphere will get better.

hill83

It’s not easy. Some of the games are ok. Especially when the side attacks. The Sky Blues song is dreary and tails off when the fans can’t be bothered. But, there are signs we are moving away from that and the only issue there is a generational thing, WTF are they singing moment.

Entertain on the pitch and the atmosphere will get better.

The sky blue song is shite.

Evo1883

22,257 , definitely more than 18k in the ground , thought it looked a good midweek turnout actually

pusbccfc

Dreadful atmosphere. Said it on the main thread, we've lost that 'us against the world' mentality that we had when we spent £0 and had years of shite.

We have little songs for players on the pitch.

As much as I'm angry at what is happening on the pitch, I really hope we get behind the players again.

theferret

Definitely more than 18k. The North Stand is 3x busier than last season

Would be surprised. So many empty seats around me. Of course, for night games last season where the crowd was 18K there would only have been 15K there, so it's all relative. If you look at the seat map before the game, hardly a seat to be had apart from the NE corner, but a lot of empty see seats around the ground. They are all included in the attendance.

Sky Blue Harry H

Not an expert in music so apologies if my terminology is wrong, but half the time, the crowd start up the song in the wrong key, so sounds flat as a pancake. then quickly ends as people realise it sounds wrong/sh*t.

pusbccfc

Would be surprised. So many empty seats around me. Of course, for night games last season where the crowd was 18K there would only have been 15K there, so it's all relative. If you look at the seat map before the game, hardly a seat to be had apart from the NE corner, but a lot of empty see seats around the ground. They are all included in the attendance.

True. Compared to those midweek games last season it was an awful lot busier but those crowds were probably only 15k.

pusbccfc

In a compact away end with 2000, PUSB is a brilliant song and one of the loudest in the country.

At home, or at Wembley, it never works. It's too short. The only way it would probably go off at home would be if they started it in unison before the game instead of The Enemy.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

This feels like one of the most spark lacking teams we have had since the 2016/2017 bag of shit. There’s no excitement on the pitch. We should have kept Gus and lose him for free in the summer if need be. Before we accepted the bid, we should have lined up a replacement who was ready to sign the dotted line.

We have had two exciting years of football since coming back to the CBS, this stimulated the atmosphere and now it’s back to tepid. We don’t have any fight in us at the moment and 90% of our signings look terrible.

Travs

It sounded poor on the telly.

But monday night, poor performance, and poor away end probably massive contributors to that.

Covcraig@bury

OK OK we’re all emotional. Let’s not say things we can’t take back.
In all fairness it is shite . Just like our national anthem. We need to move on .
I sit ( stand ) in block 14 3/4 way up and it feels like I’m babysitting. Hundreds of spotty youths ( 12-15 ) ish wearing stone Thailand giving it large . The atmosphere was very poor but they were constantly talking about homework/detention almost all vaping .
Going to look at moving to the pensioners stand before we get roped into nappy changing.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

In all fairness it is shite . Just like our national anthem. We need to move on .
I sit ( stand ) in block 14 3/4 way up and it feels like I’m babysitting. Hundreds of spotty youths ( 12-15 ) ish wearing stone Thailand giving it large . The atmosphere was very poor but they were constantly talking about homework/detention almost all vaping .
Going to look at moving to the pensioners stand before we get roped into nappy changing.
From what I’ve seen of some posts today your nappy changing skills will be in great demand.

Evo1883

Fans on twitter

" wait until this come CBS you will see a real atmosphere "

Quiet for 80

Users who are viewing this thread