Attendence for derby. (1 Viewer)

valiant15

With the recent goings on,lack of new faces,form and on sky,what do you guys reckon? I'm going for around 12k.

pusbccfc

801 derby

Macca

could drop under the 12k I reckon,

On Sky
Silly time
its Coventry v Derby
People fed up with protests

Can't see to many away fans travelling to a televised game

ICHAN

14.5k.
1500 derby.
Two week break and think a few will also go up to see if cody brings anything differant to the front line out of curiosity.

harvey098

13,402 - does this mean season ticket holders can claim an extra ticket? I feel deals like this take away the priviledge of being a ST holder. Sometimes it would work out better to buy games individually, especially as every year there are 2/3 games I cant get to!

wingy

13,402 - does this mean season ticket holders can claim an extra ticket? I feel deals like this take away the priviledge of being a ST holder. Sometimes it would work out better to buy games individually, especially as every year there are 2/3 games I cant get to!
YOU are entitled to buy at half price

harvey098

So season ticket holders get 2 tickets for the price of 1 + 1/2 and non season ticket holders get 2 for 1.. I don't know why im moaning to be honest, at least it helps with attendance but does seem a little unfair on ST holders.

Sky Blue M

Does it matter what deals are put in place. I am a season ticket holder that means I have commited to paying a set price for my seat for every game. I decided the ticket was good value for money and went out and bought one. I would rather see seats filled whatever and if these deals encourage that I dont mind. Y

Zen

Does it matter what deals are put in place. I am a season ticket holder that means I have commited to paying a set price for my seat for every game. I decided the ticket was good value for money and went out and bought one. I would rather see seats filled whatever and if these deals encourage that I dont mind. Y

Yes it does, some of us aren't made of money unfortunately.

SkyBlue_Bear83

So season ticket holders get 2 tickets for the price of 1 + 1/2 and non season ticket holders get 2 for 1.. I don't know why im moaning to be honest, at least it helps with attendance but does seem a little unfair on ST holders.
Well an adult ST averages out around £12 a game whilst the non ST fans have to pay full price £20+ so it works out the same tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread