Audio commentary on sky blues player (1 Viewer)

Bigelvesy

Went to the game on my own yesterday as a friend was ill, wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be and may buy a season ticket next year and just have people join me when they can,
The game was obviously very quiet yesterday and so i attempted to listen to the commentary on sky blues player, which meant signing up etc,
I went through all of that, but no audio commentary, just text, i downloaded the football league app to try through that and no success, i even downloaded google chrome to try through that and still nothing.
So i wanted to ask, was i being stupid, can you get the audio commentary on iphone or is it just computers? Seems silly theyd have the app though surely?
Any help would be much appreciated for the orient game!

Nonleagueherewecome

Do most mobile phones still have a radio on? Mines old, so it does..old technology beats new technology in this case. And it's free to listen to.

Bigelvesy

Theres radio apps but obviously the game commentary is under licence.
Im just gonna go with the personal radio yeah

Plymouth Sky Blue

None of the click here buttons for commentary are working on my iPhone, try this.

I got commentary working in a roundabout way.
Open the app,
go down to next fixtures,
Touch next game,
It say commentary not yet available,
Touch player button in bottom right,
Then my club bottom left,
Should now have a play button which will get you live commentary.
Hope it works for you.

Skyblue4u

Alternatively, don't get caught up in all the apple hype and end up with a 3rd rate phone from the mobile world

ampthill_sba

If you use the FL app and access SBplayer on an iPhone or iPad...even when the volume is up you can't hear the commentary if your phone/tablet is in silent mode (ie the little lever switch on the side of an iPhone).

D_Boult

Wotcha,

If you have an iphone use the Puffin browser and access it through the official site. Works a treat.

DB

Bigelvesy

Cheers guys!
I did the work around plymouth sky blue suggested and the play bar has appeared but obv cant try it out until saturday to make sure! Hopefully it works and then thats the season ticket for next year decided! Provided we're at the ricoh ofcourse!

Users who are viewing this thread