Australians (1 Viewer)

Samo

I can't understand why they won't talk to Hoffman, I keep getting told on here that Sisu are business people. I hope these people are not saying now that they are actually self centred vindictive manipulative twats, please don't tell me that

But what is there to discuss? If I were Joy I'd be thinking; either i get the right offer or I don't, no discussion required.

martcov

But what is there to discuss? If I were Joy I'd be thinking; either i get the right offer or I don't, no discussion required.

She could give a hint of what the right offer would be... might make things a bit easier...

Monkeyface

To be fair, and I'm feeling in a good mood today. For most people this will be breaking news. My dad for example wouldn't have heard anything about it until now.
Are you trying to say there are some people who do not spend their entire life on SBT or the CCFC fans Facebook page!?

Voice_of_Reason

Would Portsmouth be one of the six clubs? Charlton, Coventry, who might the other three be, Blacpool, Forest?

Last edited:

dongonzalos

Dont be too negative about our current situation, stadium etc. It is a blank sheet and someone who knows what they are doing can build something big. Remember we have potential and a massive fanbase (well potentially anyway)

Especially if their purchase of Charlton does not involve the stadium.
The attraction of us would be getting a long term deal agreed with Wasps.
A smaller outlay to get success due to divusion 4 status.
A manager who the fans (mostly) are happy with.
A fan base desperate for hope who will come flooding back simply because of a change of owner and minimal success.
The recent Wembley trip as a selling point.
It doesn't look like they ccan afford both a team and a stadium
Our history

The negative is can they deal with SISU and would accept the actual value the club is currently worth.

Shane is if SISU had done the deal to rent long term with Wasps already we would potentially be already more attractive by genuinely running at break even

torchomatic

Dont be too negative about our current situation, stadium etc. It is a blank sheet and someone who knows what they are doing can build something big. Remember we have potential and a massive fanbase (well potentially anyway)

Wembley would have shown the potential.

Monners

If she isn't interested in selling then why waste time discussing offers?

I wish she did want to sell of course

ccfchoi87

Have you heard anything recently mate?

Malaka

Have you heard anything recently mate?
No mate, my source has long gone and because of it I don't get to chat to people at the club anymore, which is probably a blessing after I posted about the takeover info I heard.

Users who are viewing this thread