Away games. (1 Viewer)

Do you think it is possible for us to sell out every single away game* we play. With everyone not going to the 'home' games, this gives those who usually don't travel away, the money and time to watch CCFC.
We need to show the players that we are still fully behind Coventry City and we do still care.

*By away games i mean our actual away games.

PLAY UP SKY BLUES.

rob9872

I don't particualrly fancy going to the home games next year if it's not the Ricoh, but I would imagine that if don't buy a ST there will be a number of occasions when I can't egt an away ticket if I want one.

beduth

What a result for all the railway enthusiasts , August 17 Carlisle Away, same day as DRS OPEN DAY at KINGMOOR ( Carlisle ).

Last edited:

Noggin

I doubt it very much im afraid, I'd be surprised if our away crowds are higher than usual. There will be some people who say right I'm not going to home games so I'll go away instead but I'd expect far more current away fans to just be fed up with the whole lot and go less or not at all. I expect home and away crowds to be down next year wherever we play.

pusbccfc

I will be at them all!

jimmyhillsfanclub

....As an "away only" fan since 2006 myself, I'm looking forward to how the "notonepennymore" crowd get on actually getting a ticket as they won't reach general sale....

...Unless of course, lots of folks on here are all talk...:whistle::whistle:

Noggin

....As an "away only" fan since 2006 myself, I'm looking forward to how the "notonepennymore" crowd get on actually getting a ticket as they won't reach general sale....

...Unless of course, lots of folks on here are all talk...:whistle::whistle:

I'm not giving them 1 penny more and I certainly won't be attending more away games. While there are some people who are planning more away games this year the majority who are planning not to go to home games just won't go, they won't replace them with away games, that doesn't mean they are all talk.

italiahorse

I would only go away if I thought it would prove a point and the possibility that SISU might change their mind.
With SISU once they commit to a long term ground share that's it. They will not change there mind.
At the end of the day you will be coming back to a League 1 stadium out of Coventry possible out the league system.

Users who are viewing this thread