Badger (1 Viewer)

usskyblue

IMG_4751.jpeg Badger (on the left) pictured here with Smiles.

I had the privilege to, not only be on different forums with him for many years, but also to meet him and stay in touch privately. He was a kind guy, loved his family, his dogs, his man shed, passionate about music and of course, our club. One of the funniest and intelligent people you’ll ever meet. His last game was the Playoff Final last year.

I’m gutted I can’t message you at some ungodly time in the morning for a laugh anymore Badger.. RIP m8

Hobo

I didn't know him but very sad. My condolences to his family and friends.

RegTheDonk

Sad news, only met him once at Ricoh via CoaB but seemed a lovely bloke. RIP and condolences to his family.

stevefloyd

Sad sad news RIP Badger, hope you can sit and watch the Semi Final from up above with John Cyril and George, condolences to his family

The Great Eastern

Very sad news to hear from Smiler of the passing of Kev this week.
No idea if he regularly used SBT but he would have been lurking there somewhere causing havoc in a highly amusing way from time to time.
I knew him from the GMK/Rivals days where he had so many different aliases that it was impossible to keep up with him. I'll swear he sometimes argued with himself via different characters to throw other members off the scent !
Always a funny guy who had plenty of time for other clubs supporters, particularly while enjoying a pint (or two) and a good natter.
R.I.P Kev. You'll be very much missed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread