Bakayoko (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I think Jack Grimmer scored as well

pusbccfc

Never a world beater but clearly a good lad. Will never forget Charlton away.

Adge

Was never comfortable listening to our fans essentially ridiculing an honest trier. Yeah he wasn't any good for us but regardless the mockery wasn't really called for.
Not too sure the club done him any favours and added to it I’m afraid-the already silly 20 goals song and then he got the shirt number to boot.

theferret

Was never comfortable listening to our fans essentially ridiculing an honest trier. Yeah he wasn't any good for us but regardless the mockery wasn't really called for.

What mockery? He was well treated by the fans. Regardless of what was said on forums like this, he was often greeted by a chorus of his song and was backed. He was never a boo boy.

CCFCSteve

Morecambe fans apparently racially abused Baka (and others) love his celebration on scoring the stoppage time equaliser.

Great that he shoved it down the Morecambe fans throats. I’m a bit dismayed with fans around the country at the moment. This, the Rotherham fan running on and booting the Accrington pen away yesterday, WTF ?! There’s numerous incidents during matches every week these days. Can only see some stuff escalating unless it’s nipped in the bud quickly.

Back to the post though, play though Baka, loved it !

Frostie

Great that he shoved it down the Morecambe fans throats. I’m a bit dismayed with fans around the country at the moment. This, the Rotherham fan running on and booting the Accrington pen away yesterday, WTF ?! There’s numerous incidents during matches every week these days. Can only see some stuff escalating unless it’s nipped in the bud quickly.

Back to the post though, play though Baka, loved it !

Just seen that Rotherham incident, seems he hits one of the Accrington players too.
Twice in 2 games for Rotherham having had someone throwing things at the linesman last weekend.
FA should really clamp down. As well as banning the offender there should be big fines for the clubs & repeated offences should be closed stadiums & points deductions.

vow

Fookin cokeheads m8

Brighton Sky Blue

Just seen that Rotherham incident, seems he hits one of the Accrington players too.
Twice in 2 games for Rotherham having had someone throwing things at the linesman last weekend.
FA should really clamp down. As well as banning the offender there should be big fines for the clubs & repeated offences should be closed stadiums & points deductions.

Speaking of which one of ours did so after the ‘equaliser’ and kicked the ball at the ref

SkyblueTexan

Happy for Baka that he’s scoring goals and seems to have resurrected his career. I see that Walker was on the bench yesterday for Portsmouth after having started a few games. Not sure why things haven’t worked out for Walker, but still early days.

CDK

Happy for Baka that he’s scoring goals and seems to have resurrected his career. I see that Walker was on the bench yesterday for Portsmouth after having started a few games. Not sure why things haven’t worked out for Walker, but still early days.
Lets hope he gets a sustained run of games to get some form.
As for Baka hope the lad does well and loved his celebration.

Reactions: vow

SSB

Racism is a societal issue, not a footballing one. I don't know whether such punishments will actually solve the issue, they're just going to gloss over it.

Not sure why clubs should be punished for the idiocy of a very very small few, especially when they're somewhat powerless in stamping it out completely. Lifetime bans/legal reparations for the individual in question should be issued more consistently if anything.

The only instance clubs should be punished is if they do nothing/little about racist abuse of those on the pitch/fellow fans.

chiefdave

The way things are going won’t be long before the government start talking about fencing going back up.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

What the fuck do these nobheads think this is likely to achieve other than them getting banned (in this case likely prosecuted) and restrictions/policing that costs clubs money?

And what's the point anyway? it's a fucking football game and people doing their job for the entertainment of others. Imagine if people showed that much anger at things that actually matter, like the government.

ccfc1234

What the fuck do these nobheads think this is likely to achieve other than them getting banned (in this case likely prosecuted) and restrictions/policing that costs clubs money?

And what's the point anyway? it's a fucking football game and people doing their job for the entertainment of others. Imagine if people showed that much anger at things that actually matter, like the government.
Coke booze and the desire for notoriety is a toxic cocktail.

Aside from the police action, I would ban him for 10 years and make him do 200 hours community service directly for the club so he has to earn the right to get back in the ground again. If he has previous for hooliganism (I.e. this was not out of character) lifetime ban.

stay_up_skyblues

And here we are at Forest v Leicester. A disgrace. He’s got to be sent down for this surely

Absolute fucking bellend. Society is getting worse it seems.

Pleased for Baka notching and ramming it down their throats. But…. Did ex-premier league Bolton fans just pitch invade for an equaliser against Boreham Wood? SHFTHF

Users who are viewing this thread