Baker (1 Viewer)

speedie87

He is gash. So lightweight it's not funny, can't pass, no pace, little awareness

I'm sorry but how long as he been here, think he's scored twice. How people think he's better than mcsheffrey I'll never know.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
anonymous first half with missed passes..... showed some good touches second half which coincided with the best period of play for CCFC

gally9

Cracking corner, after Saturday I said to my mate "if this doesn't beat the first man I'm going home". He then produced the best corner I have seen from us in ages.. Sadly I believe it was a fluke ;)

CCFC_Charlie

He was the one who looked the most committed in the first half, had to cover the left so much because Hussey is useless coming forward which was unfair on him.

After McSheffrey's showing coming on against Yeovil, Baker definitely deserved a start. Wasn't one of our better performers, neither was Hussey IMO and I thought Brown was clearly a centre back playing out of position. Don't think we should write off any to have a role to play this season, hope the whole squad start stepping up to the plate. Jennings looked like the player I'd hoped we'd got, Elliott was industrious, Malaga did plenty to hold his position down for the weekend. Hope Clarke is back before long.

skyblueelephant

Baker was bullied out of the game by Doyle who was very lucky not to get at least booked after having Baker twice off the ball when the ref wasn't looking...

Stevec189

Baker is a confidence player and he looked berefit of it first half. Second half much better and as the crowd lifted so did he. Think if he gets a run in the team will do well however I have a feeling that as soon as Fleck is fit Baker will be on the bench.

PUSB

wingy

There always has to be someone ,he was responsible for no more beakdowns of play than kilbane and was more creative than Barton,no he was'nt great but he was no worse than other alleged flair players in midfield,They were all anonymous first half OSB.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
wouldnt disagree wingy .... first half the midfield was a bit of a shambles when you could see it operate

Yorkshire SB

How can anyone say Baker played well, he was completely anonymous! When in possession he lingered and was eventually muscled off it. Jennings and Barton were very good in midfield, but Baker and Kilbane were poor.

pusbccfc

He was poor in the first half, seemed to have 2 men on him each time. Second half he improved, his one touch passing finally worked with kilbane and co. Needs to find confidence.

Nonleagueherewecome

I don't like to slag our players off, but that was one poor showing by him tonight. He got a bit better second half, and fair play to the fella that his head didn't drop and he tried to make up for his numerous errors. The hospital pass to Hussey first half after brilliant inter-play by Hussey and Kilbane to work the space was the worst example of his poor distribution.

Pigeon

Baker wasn't the worst player on the pitch, although he was completely useless in the first half he was much better in the second half and helped produce some decent chances whilst Doyle trying to floor him at every chance. However, he is too lightweight for me and I'd choose Fleck any day!

RichieGunns

Baker wasn't the worst player on the pitch, although he was completely useless in the first half he was much better in the second half and helped produce some decent chances whilst Doyle trying to floor him at every chance. However, he is too lightweight for me and I'd choose Fleck any day!

But until Fleck makes his come back from injury we really don't have much choice do we?

I mean do you think Daniels could play at the tip? I know he's young and i don't think he's ready to be where Thorns putting him but still...any imput from Fans who have seen him live would be great?

I really don't think Macca's up for it as he just doesn't play good enough to merit a starting place.

So really Baker's all we've got :/

Users who are viewing this thread