Ballboy (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Did I imagine it or did the ballboy punch the ball over the advertising hoardings when it was a throw to BC?

If he did, good on him.

torchomatic

In front of the main stand in our half. I presumed that was why Dabo was hugging him at the end.

Terry Gibson's perm

When West Brom come to town we need to make sure if they bring out any towels for their long thrower they get dropped on the floor or the ball boys are given water bottles to tip on them.

shmmeee

Can refs punish ballboys like they can managers or are they basically untouchable?

WestEndAgro

Remember my lad was a ball boy when Graham Poll was referee, he was having a absolute shocker so my lad told him so. Poll reported him, and on the Monday we had a letter from the club advising his services were no longer required.

rob9872

This is decent shithousing, but if you want to see gold medal levels then look at the official ccfc twitter admin 🤣🤣🤣💙

rob9872

BTW why was O'Hare celebrating in front of their fans when he scored?
Think he was just shushing them for being bellends when they went 2-1 up. Definitely loves the city now.

slowpoke

Remember my lad was a ball boy when Graham Poll was referee, he was having a absolute shocker so my lad told him so. Poll reported him, and on the Monday we had a letter from the club advising his services were no longer required.
Has to be one of the worst ever referees who somehow got to number one, retired four years early to go into media but was soon droppped.

Users who are viewing this thread