Match Thread Barnsley Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Unrelated but thoughts to the elderly man who collapsed outside the shopping centre. Didn’t look good.

Sky Blue Harry H

That's the last 6 games that there has only been 1 goa; difference in Barnsley's games. They're clearly not great, but they are much more solid than, for example. Peterborough. Don't underestimate that win.

Sky Blue Pete

Pretty shocking performance overall, thankfully we were playing the worst team in the league and managed to get the win, but we really need to sort ourselves out after three back to to back poor showings (although admittedly we’re actually winning).

Three points off the play-offs in February, still so frustrated that the owners didn’t back the manager at all in January.
At all?? Wow

Sky Blue Harry H

Not wrong am I. The same things happen for the same reasons.

I know you post on here a lot, and must therefore clearly love the club, but you seem to bring up 'if only our owners had bought/spent' etc all the time. I've said I don't like them, but we all know where we are as a club (only our second season here, since promotion)/ Also - what same things and for what same reasons? Genuine question, not being antagonistic.

Johnnythespider

Another 3 points which i think we deserved based on the second half performance, some below par showings, Waghorn needs a run of games to regain match sharpness, if Kane is injured he needs resting which will hopefully happen now Dabo is back in the squad. I'd give m.o.m to Maatsen today.
Surreal moment of the day was the cheer when Tavares came on, i thought we'd signed Ronaldo or summat.

Sky Blue Harry H

Today was pretty much as I expected in terms of performance, andd what I'd hoped regarding the result. Guarantees us a repeat showing om SKY stats for teams scoring after 90 mins!

Brighton Sky Blue

I know you post on here a lot, and must therefore clearly love the club, but you seem to bring up 'if only our owners had bought/spent' etc all the time. I've said I don't like them, but we all know where we are as a club (only our second season here, since promotion)/ Also - what same things and for what same reasons? Genuine question, not being antagonistic.

Erm my criticising the owners hasn’t really become a regular occurrence till January

Adge

Poor performance but there was one of them against Cardiff the other night and we ended up with nothing-so we will take it all day long!

pusbccfc

RegiswasGod

Scrappy game today. Sloppy passes and frustrating finishing, but I'm just relieved to have scraped through with a win. I thought pretty much everyone was average. Was great to see Dabo make a cameo at the end. I thought Maatsen was particularly poor today, but that was just an off day for him

Frostie

Touched the ball once in open play.
Ran fast once.
Stood next to Hyam as he tucked the ball away.

So obviously has to start on Tuesday ;)

He's been credited with 3 touches, I only remember 2 in fairness, 1 where he put a cross in & 1 he mis-controlled & lost possession.

Users who are viewing this thread