BBC Look East... (1 Viewer)

The Great Eastern

Not too surprisingly, BBC Look East had a big lunchtime news article about Luton Town FC and the playoff final. Probably went on for about 5 minutes with most Hatters fans thinking they've already won the game and have started celebrating already.
Has BBC Midlands given us much air time over the last few days ? Going back in time, local BBC used to treat us like a boil on the arse and would totally ignore City news as long as there was a club called Aston V*lla having a story about a player being awake all night with toothache...

Travs

There's a full preview on local BBC news tonight apparently... They were briefly talking about it last night, i noticed it on the tv in the gym.

I wouldn't read too much into a local news programme being pro-Luton..... its hardly an in-depth analysis and they're not exactly going to put up loads of Luton fans saying they don't fancy their chances.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

There's a full preview on local BBC news tonight apparently... They were briefly talking about it last night, i noticed it on the tv in the gym.

I wouldn't read too much into a local news programme being pro-Luton..... its hardly an in-depth analysis and they're not exactly going to put up loads of Luton fans saying they don't fancy their chances.
Not too surprisingly, BBC Look East had a big lunchtime news article about Luton Town FC and the playoff final. Probably went on for about 5 minutes with most Hatters fans thinking they've already won the game and have started celebrating already.
Has BBC Midlands given us much air time over the last few days ? Going back in time, local BBC used to treat us like a boil on the arse and would totally ignore City news as long as there was a club called Aston V*lla having a story about a player being awake all night with toothache...

Both BBC Midlands today and Central News on ITV had good article's on the Sky Blues at Wembley.

bigfatronssba

Midlands Today is doing a live broadcast from the Tavern tonight apparently

theferret

Day after play off win, Midlands Today dedicated almost half the evening show to us. Been loads of coverage tbf.

bigfatronssba

It's weird that Luton is on BBC Look East isn't it?

It’s in that weird sort of area where it’s not quite London, not quite the East, and not quite the Midlands.

My mate went to uni in Northampton and I remember thinking it was weird they would get Anglia on ITV

Brighton Sky Blue

Surely we have to look to Sunderland fans to provide an impartial barometer on this one....

Although since they got bullied by Luton they've decided that they are also "tinpot" and "scum"

The lunatic with a hat on all the time did a video predicting the result but also saying he didn’t care either way

Johhny Blue

Surely we have to look to Sunderland fans to provide an impartial barometer on this one....

Although since they got bullied by Luton they've decided that they are also "tinpot" and "scum"
Only Sunderland could hate both teams going in to a game like this

Users who are viewing this thread