Bedwetters here only ! (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Season over, get to 50 points as quickly as possible and build for another push at the play offs in two to three seasons time

hill83

james-marsden-wet.gif

ceetee

Last season there were posts saying that Gus would be easier to replace than Vik. Just shows how a player can improve in half a season. Let's hope the next one can as well

shmmeee

With Hamer, I had us down to be champions and at least 8 points clear of the pack behind us.

Now he's gone, we will struggle to even get out of the bottom 3 and I just don't know where the next win is coming from, that's even if we win at all.

This, but un-ironically .

San Francisco

With Hamer, I had us down to be champions and at least 8 points clear of the pack behind us.

Now he's gone, we will struggle to even get out of the bottom 3 and I just don't know where the next win is coming from, that's even if we win at all.

Don't be ridiculous. Without Hamer we'll have to settle with being only 5 points clear.

Travs

Last season there were posts saying that Gus would be easier to replace than Vik. Just shows how a player can improve in half a season. Let's hope the next one can as well

Approx this time last year, there were more than a few people on here saying that Hamer should never wear the shirt again after his sending off.

shmmeee

Approx this time last year, there were more than a few people on here saying that Hamer should never wear the shirt again after his sending off.

And they were fucking idiots. Just like the ones that didn’t rate Vik or Sheaf.

Covkid1968#

Walking up to the Arena now to demand my season ticket, so I can rip it up.
I've had enough.....I've just lit my BBQ with the replacement season ticket for Saturday. I'll reprint if the news turns out to be false

Hertsccfc

15mill is a good deal we take it and move on
Financially for the club yes, but coming on the back of the Gyokeres sale it will have a massive impact on the quality of the team. We will be much weaker and it may take years to rebuild.

Of course we need to wait and see what happens, but in my view with Hamer and Gyokeres we would probably have made the play offs again at least. I am not one of the bedwetter brigade but I think play offs are highly unlikely now. So I guess as a supporter who wants to see us in the Premier League again one day, I don't see it as a good deal, although the club clearly have no choice but to accept

harvey098

I’m pretty gutted tbh - much more so about this news than the previous 2 results… but I can understand the business decision with a year left. £15m is probably too much to turn down sadly

Ashdown

This bed wetter label only applies if anyone suggests any negativity whatsoever…..
Personally I think the biggest bed wetters in life are those who are forever there bent over with their pants down whilst everyone goes balls deep and you don’t even raise your eyebrows.
Fuck it I’m disappointed , it’s not life changing, but I’m not ashamed to say I’m not celebrating the fact we’ve lost our two best players……

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yesterday we had the best midfield duo in the division in Sheaf and Hamer.

Today people are trying to convince us Kelly isn't really that bad and Eccles can step up into the Hamer role, desperate times.

ccfc1234

I’m pretty gutted tbh - much more so about this news than the previous 2 results… but I can understand the business decision with a year left. £15m is probably too much to turn down sadly
Hope we have a decent sell on clause included too. With the levels Hamer is now operating at and the money flying around in the market 15m seems a very decent price.

Users who are viewing this thread