Beer before Walsall game (1 Viewer)

davebow87

Where are most people drinking? I live in Birmingham and will be having a few in Brum town centre before heading to Walsall. Anyone else planning to do this or is it straight to Walsall??

Think most are planning on drinking in Birmingham then getting the train around two. May head to the Shakespeare myself.

Doing exactly what you said , half dozen of us.

letsallsingtogether

yes about 30 of us going on the train straight to Bescot and going in the Club it opens at 11.00 train at 9.30 then Gents:p

Saddlers social club. Next to the ground, big place, lots of room.
Dont leave it too late getting there, they may not let you in if its getting full.

The Bescott Bar at Walsall Stadium is closed for the last 3 home games including ours as it was badly flooded when the snow melted according to their website.

letsallsingtogether

have been on there web site could not find out anything about the club being closed?
The Bescott Bar at Walsall Stadium is closed for the last 3 home games including ours as it was badly flooded when the snow melted according to their website.

WFC

sorry have been back on bar is closed there is a pub about a mile away not sure of the name looks like it will be there then.

Just to confirm The Bescott Bar which is closed due to flooding is NOT the Saddler Club bar that some have referred to on here.

The Saddlers Club is still open and ironically many of our own fans accuse them of being far more welcoming to away fans than our own.

Some away fans have been known to go into the George V about 5mins walk from the ground. Never been there so can't comment.

Plus whoever's said our council had already wrecked the town. How dare you! That's the latest in urban regeneration based on the style of Jackson Pollock;)

SkyblueBazza

Just to confirm The Bescott Bar which is closed due to flooding is NOT the Saddler Club bar that some have referred to on here.

The Saddlers Club is still open and ironically many of our own fans accuse them of being far more welcoming to away fans than our own.

Some away fans have been known to go into the George V about 5mins walk from the ground. Never been there so can't comment.

Plus whoever's said our council had already wrecked the town. How dare you! That's the latest in urban regeneration based on the style of Jackson Pollock;)

It was me...& I'm originally from Walsall!!! Parents, family & friends still there for some unfathomable reason ;-)

WFC

It was me...& I'm originally from Walsall!!! Parents, family & friends still there for some unfathomable reason ;-)

:p I'll let you off then. Plus I couldn't put up much of an argument really, hardly the height of architectural excellence is it.:p

Users who are viewing this thread