Begging thread (2 Viewers)

Edgey95

If possible 2 tickets for me and my old man. Impossible to be a ST holder living in kent. My dad can meet down the Butts. If poss, please DM :)

tanya8705

If there are 2 spares going for myself and my dad it would be hugely appreciated we're in the 3rd priority window and at this rate we're getting very nervous. If there is anyone who could help us out please DM me. I am a genuine buyer, no time wasting. We live in Walsall so if preferred, will meet you prior to ordering tickets/collect/etc. Thanks Guys and PUSB :)

win9nut

As posted in the sticky!

Looking for 4 tickets, can meet at the MK game, (was gonna say the Swindon match as I originally posted in the sticky but realise we won't have physical tickets by that point!) or in Cov anywhere!

Certainly willing to buy someone a pint or two for their help!

no_loyalty

If there are 2 spares going for myself and my dad it would be hugely appreciated we're in the 3rd priority window and at this rate we're getting very nervous. If there is anyone who could help us out please DM me. I am a genuine buyer, no time wasting. We live in Walsall so if preferred, will meet you prior to ordering tickets/collect/etc. Thanks Guys and PUSB :)

Hope you manage to get 2 Tanya.

My Aunty lives in Walsall (The Delves), and the father-in-law used to live in Red House street but now lives in Dudley, we are driving to his on day of final and getting the train from Tipton

tanya8705

Hope you manage to get 2 Tanya.

My Aunty lives in Walsall (The Delves), and the father-in-law used to live in Red House street but now lives in Dudley, we are driving to his on day of final and getting the train from Tipton

Thank You :) Being born and raised in Walsall is tough on a Cov fan lol. Enjoy your day out and hopefully we'll manage to grab 2 on the 8th!

Users who are viewing this thread