Ben Sheaf (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

Him and O’hare will play in the prem for sure. Can’t say that about any of our other players
Tough for any team that gets promoted to the premier league we play a good style of football the key though is getting 4/5 better players in to slot into that system alongside our best players. Will be tough.

pusbccfc

Yeah but he misplaces a pass sometimes.

Hamer could only dream of some of the passing Sheaf does. Some great tackles yesterday too.

Slightly unfair on Hamer. Look at his pass to Dabo yesterday. Plus all the switch passes he's done all season.

Not sure why we are all obsessed with comparing them both.

Nick

Administrator
Slightly unfair on Hamer. Look at his pass to Dabo yesterday. Plus all the switch passes he's done all season.

Not sure why we are all obsessed with comparing them both.

Sheaf seems to more accurate.

I only mention it because of how our fans (not all of them) react to them both.

TomRad85

Maybe Wise and Doyle
Not that Doyle was great but it was a very effective, albeit brief, partnership.
Wise was fantastic wasn't he. Also I guess we had Carsley and Chippo for a few games at this level before Carsley was sold off just a handful of games into the season. Either way, it's the best for a long long time.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

There is no way we'd be able to play the style we do if we lost either of them for a prolonged period. They are integral to the team.

I wonder what it means for Kelly as he's at the point in his career where he's not going to want to be third choice.

Sick Boy

Long-term he has more potential than Hamer and will consistently play at a higher level for longer.

TomRad85

There is no way we'd be able to play the style we do if we lost either of them for a prolonged period. They are integral to the team.

I wonder what it means for Kelly as he's at the point in his career where he's not going to want to be third choice.
I dunno mate, I think being third choice and getting a decent amount of game time for a team in the Championship playoffs is pretty good for Kelly given when we took him on he'd just been relegated to the conference.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

I honestly don't see what Kelly offers us at this point other than cameos like yesterday's.
Though supposedly a very good pro so maybe he sets a good example to the younger players.

Bugsy

Sheaf... There he is .... PUSB

Hertsccfc

I honestly don't see what Kelly offers us at this point other than cameos like yesterday's.
Though supposedly a very good pro so maybe he sets a good example to the younger players.
I see more what Kelly offers than Allen. I think Kelly is useful at times especially when we don't have too much possession.

Marty

Never liked him watching on TV last season, but he brings so much to the team you can't pick up by watching on the box, he's been mostly brilliant this season. Glad we've signed him. Quite a few times he's broke up play with a sliding tackle and set us away on a counter.

Mr Panda

I really rate Sheaf and it's nice when these visuals start coming out.

I read a rumour here that apparently Hamer prefers to play with Kelly which I can't buy at all. If you've played football in any team you really feel the benefit of a player who can receive a ball anywhere and comfortably distribute.

Lots been said on his occasional mistake but he does 100x more good things, no doubt.

Londonccfcfan

Do you really think Kelly will get another gig in the championship? Hes loving every minute of this journey with us even as third choice.

Londonccfcfan

Long-term he has more potential than Hamer and will consistently play at a higher level for longer.
I Rate Sheaf highly, but i have to disagree completely.

Briliant thing is we can come back to this.

Sheaf hasnt been a regular in our team since he joined same time as Hamer. Sheaf has been dropped countless times.

Who do you think is first choice in Robins eyes????

Hamer or Sheaf?

Users who are viewing this thread