Cork
Henderson
Biggi
Gunner
Keane
Best

stupot07

bigi....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Are u correcting the grammar or disagreeing
If disagreeing I was torn between him and Norwood.

Disagreeing. He hasn't done anything to warrant being one of the best midfielders we've had. After making a few appearances last season, he's made just one solitary appearance vs Morecombe in the capita one cup this season. Jay tabb or Norwood would be comfortably above him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ajsccfc

Schmeichel (mainly based on him playing regular football)

Keogh
Dann
Turner
Fox (tempted by Van Aanholt as he's an international, but it'd be a guess)

Henderson
Cork
Gunnarsson
Tabb

Keane
Jutkiewicz

dongonzalos

Schmeichel (mainly based on him playing regular football)

Keogh
Dann
Turner
Fox (tempted by Van Aanholt as he's an international, but it'd be a guess)

Henderson
Cork
Gunnarsson
Tabb

Keane
Jutkiewicz

The juke!

Forgot about him definitely better than best

dongonzalos

Disagreeing. He hasn't done anything to warrant being one of the best midfielders we've had. After making a few appearances last season, he's made just one solitary appearance vs Morecombe in the capita one cup this season. Jay tabb or Norwood would be comfortably above him.

I did forget about Tabb

im-confused

Can't believe I haven't seen Roy O'Donnovan's name anywhere! And you call yourselves fans?!!

To be honest, I saw Dion Dublin recently celebrated his 45th birthday.. I think he could probably still do a job for us!

KersleyDigs

Westwood
Keogh - Dann - Turner - Fox
Henderson - Cork - Gunnarson - Tabb
Best - Juke

This team is the team SISU, through poor management, let slip through their fingers. This team if reformed would be a top Championship side now. Would have made it to the Prem if SISU hadn't sold all our best players.....

georgehudson

there are literally dozens of players who have been hoofed out by our esteemed owners,
so, Joy, do extrapolate, or is that a case of not really knowing what biz you are in,
imho, you are CRAP

dongonzalos

Amazing juke is on there for so many!

Our top scorer in the league above this one.
That is not even really his role. He should be foil for and out and out poacher. If he played alongside Keane that would be the best partnership of our ex strikers that currently play IMO

stupot07

Our top scorer in the league above this one.
That is not even really his role. He should be foil for and out and out poacher. If he played alongside Keane that would be the best partnership of our ex strikers that currently play IMO

Joint top scorer. Sheffers also got 9 that season.

ccfcway

-----------------------schmeichel-----------------------
keogh--------------dann-------------turner---------Van aanholt
----------henderson--------cork-----moussa------------
------------Keane------Clarke----sturridge----------

Last edited:

stupot07

Anyway it's all very subjective, I don't think I've seen any of our former players play anymore than 1-2 games this season with the except Henderson. So really it's just guessing who's best on paper. E.g can you really pick bigi - 1 appearance vs league 2 opposition and 3x unused sub appearances (2x prem 1x capita cup) over say Fleck playing week in week out, let alone above the likes of Norwood or tabb playing in the championship? Then you're selecting Keogh right back where he hasn't played there for 3 seasons now.... Then fox over Van aanholt who's sitting 4th in the Dutch too flight...

Last edited:

Rusty Trombone

keogh--------------dann-------------turner---------fox
------------clarke------keane-----sturridge----------

Sadly Moussa declared himself unfit.

I see that, like Pressley, you're putting Jordan Clarke up front, an interesting ploy.

dongonzalos

keogh--------------dann-------------turner---------fox
------------clarke------keane-----sturridge----------

I nearly went for sturridge but surely that is cheating?

Clarke better than Juke
Moussa better than Tabb or gunnar or Norwood ????

Rusty Trombone

Anyway it's all very subjective, I don't think I've seen any of our former players play anymore than 1-2 games this season with the except Henderson. So really it's just guessing who's best on paper. E.g can you really pick bigi - 1 appearance vs league 2 opposition and 3x unused sub appearances (2x prem 1x capita cup) over say Fleck playing week in week out, let alone above the likes of Norwood or tabb playing in the championship? Then you're selecting Keogh right back where he hasn't played there for 3 seasons now....

You're really getting into the spirit of this aren't you. Do you delight in telling children that Father Christmas isn't real (even though he is, obviously)?

stupot07

You're really getting into the spirit of this aren't you. Do you delight in telling children that Father Christmas isn't real (even though he is, obviously)?

Father Christmas is real, what are you on about???????

dongonzalos

Anyway it's all very subjective, I don't think I've seen any of our former players play anymore than 1-2 games this season with the except Henderson. So really it's just guessing who's best on paper. E.g can you really pick bigi - 1 appearance vs league 2 opposition and 3x unused sub appearances (2x prem 1x capita cup) over say Fleck playing week in week out, let alone above the likes of Norwood or tabb playing in the championship? Then you're selecting Keogh right back where he hasn't played there for 3 seasons now.... Then fox over Van aanholt who's sitting 4th in the Dutch too flight...

Keogh at right back is like melted chocolate on a marshmallow it will always work
Legend!

ccfcway

I nearly went for sturridge but surely that is cheating?

Clarke better than Juke
Moussa better than Tabb or gunnar or Norwood ????

i stand by that for our league. Clarke this season or Juke, i would take Clarke. Moussa has been good this season, and will move on to better things

stupot07

McGoldrick has scored 18 in 34 games this season

stupot07

Schmeichel
Keogh dann turner van Aarnholt
Henderson cork tabb
Bellamy Mcgoldrick Keane

It's quite depressing that half of that team were loan players. Edit: forgot about Bellamy

Last edited:

Gosford Green

Schmeichel
Keogh Dann Turner Van Aarnholt
Henderson Cork Tabb
Bellamy Wilson Keane

Bellamy Keane would still do a job at our shit level.

Last edited:

dongonzalos

Schmeichel
Keogh Dann Turner Van Aarnholt
Henderson Cork Tabb
Bellamy Wilson Keane

Bellamy Keane would still do a job at our shit level.

Bellamy!! Forgot he is still playing
Crap for us awesome for everyone else

Attending Sixfields does not prolong our stay at Sixfields. It is in fact one of life's greatest paradox's (well that's not strictly true but if it makes you feel better ........)

Users who are viewing this thread