Best block (1 Viewer)

Cov steve

Which is the best block for noise and atmosphere would you say?

pusbccfc

15.... Quite obviously

But I've seen a few good blocks from Murphy this season.

Baginton

block 27, Ive got 100 seats all to myself and can hang me feet over the chairs in front

and talking of sky blue sam and half times, what the fook was that new competition on Thursday and why let a 9 year old kid take part who has no chanceof getting the ball in the back of that 4x4 :facepalm:

skybluejelly

block 27, Ive got 100 seats all to myself and can hang me feet over the chairs in front

and talking of sky blue sam and half times, what the fook was that new competition on Thursday and why let a 9 year old kid take part who has no chanceof getting the ball in the back of that 4x4 :facepalm:
He scored the same as the fat lad who done it as well
... His family probably did not realise exactly what the challenge was until aftewards

Astute

Jsb zone, top banter with sky blue sam during half time

Just the right age group and mentality for you :whistle: ;)

Depends what you prefer at a game. 15/16 if you don't mind having a good time and don't mind the occasional swearing. Nearly anywhere else if you like it to be quiet and plenty of space. Or in the JSB zone if you feel safer with the kids and CCFC :D

Gray

Block 30 the bloke behind me sings non stop for the whole match, also he makes up songs for everything that happens during the match. its really fun!:whistle:

Covstu

Bloke 16 for me, you get the atmosphere of 15 (without idiots jumping in your seat when you go for a piss!). Great view of the game too and you get to see a close up of the replys, when they can be assed to show them.

Hcut PUSB

I normally sit in block one which is good to watch the game from some very knowlegable oledr fans but atmosphere sometimes leaves a bit to be desired. I went there origionally with my wee man who wouldnt have not enjoyed the rowdier element in 15/16 when we firts starteed bringing him

For the last few cup games we have been in block 16 a nd he has loved it, as he jas been away with me a little more this season he wants to be more involved so this suits us a lot better. I would say all up 16 is better but hey if you are watching the team you love youi can create your own enjoyment level.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread