Best Cov match in last 20 years, i'll try and put it on here next week have your say (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

3-1 away to spurs
3-2 away to liverpool
3-0 away to arsenal (quinn hattrick)
3-2 at home to spurs in league cup, nil lampty starred
6-2 v derby
5-1 at home to Liverpool
3-1 at home to villa

really struggling to think of anything at the ricoh, apart from the win against Blackburn in the cup :(

deanocity3

3-1 away to spurs
3-2 away to liverpool
3-0 away to arsenal (quinn hattrick)
3-2 at home to spurs in league cup, nil lampty starred
6-2 v derby
5-1 at home to Liverpool
3-1 at home to villa

really struggling to think of anything at the ricoh, apart from the win against Blackburn in the cup :(
got all them think it was 3-0 villa boxing day 1992-3 ish with quinn getting 2

coundonskyblue

1v0 win Blackburn at the Ricoh in the cup.

3v1 win against Chelsea at Highfield Road. It was the game when Chelsea had to wear our away kit.

4V1 win against Sheff Wed at Highfield Road (Oggy's last game)

I would also say the 3v2 win over Man Utd, but that gets put on here loads so it would be good to see something different.

Mr pot

3-2 opener against chelsea. Dublin hat trick. Think it was in 97

coundonskyblue

Tottenham, league cup, mid '90's.

I can't remember that much about it other than we were losing, got it back to 2-2, then won in injury time.

Im sure in true Sky Blue fashion we then went out to Gillingham in the next round!

bazzacv4

Have u got a clip of oggys goal? Also have u got the game vs wimbledon where it was 3-3 (i think) and paul williams got sent off.

ccfcway

Tottenham, league cup, mid '90's.

I can't remember that much about it other than we were losing, got it back to 2-2, then won in injury time.

Im sure in true Sky Blue fashion we then went out to Gillingham in the next round!

that was the Nil Lampty game

Users who are viewing this thread