Best performance under robins (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Has there been a better performance ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Best since we were relegated from the premier league .

Last edited:

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I love the fact he dropped his guard and celebrated like a fan. Bollacks to the ball boy.:ROFLMAO:
Not sure I can go along with this and wrong to do no matter how understandable.
He has apologised unreservedly and it's clearly genuine.
A lot more genuine than the Conservatives party who condone racism and at most say it was wrong rather than calling out racism.

Ccfcisparks

Not sure I can go along with this and wrong to do no matter how understandable.
He has apologised unreservedly and it's clearly genuine.
A lot more genuine than the Conservatives party who condone racism and at most say it was wrong rather than calling out racism.
Let’s keep that nonsense off the football side of the forum today please

itsabuzzard

Immense. The day dawned with blue skies and everything's still Sky Blue and will be for some time, despite the wind and rain that's hammering on the windows. Loved every minute of that game; 10s all round.

Essexrobbie

I dont know about our chances of keeping O'hare but certainly Robins now as well and truly put himself in the Prem window. I do hope his head isnt turned if we miss out this season.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It's certainly been a long time since I've been this buzzing after a game for so long. I even used the word buzzing, says it all. I'm beaming from ear to ear and just feel so happy.

The nature of the win and the ending, all of it. I'm a very proud sky blue tonight!

pusbccfc

Definitely. That's a top 10 PL side. They have players on more money than our entire budget.

We battered them.

covcity4life

It's certainly been a long time since I've been this buzzing after a game for so long. I even used the word buzzing, says it all. I'm beaming from ear to ear and just feel so happy.

The nature of the win and the ending, all of it. I'm a very proud sky blue tonight!
Agreed.

I went gym it gave me such a high

I would have a fucking 6 pack if supported one of glory teams lol

Users who are viewing this thread