Best performance under robins (1 Viewer)

The CableGuy

There's been some great ones under our great manager. But beating 8th in the PL on their own pitch, with an xG of almost 5, and coming from 2-1 down after 88 minutes to win it 3-2 with that finish from Wright and layoff from Simms? Yeah, that's the best of the lot for me. The very definition of Fight Til The Game Is Won.

And the way we won. Superb, with some slick attacking football and great defending which is getting us praise from all corners of the net. Credit to MR for outwitting Wolves with the formation set-up.

Tommo1993

Definitely one of. At 2-1 down I’d taken a little solace in the fact their keeper won it for them. Ha.

pusbccfc

It was like Preston in the JPT on steroids.

Mucca Mad Boys

Definitely one of. At 2-1 down I’d taken a little solace in the fact their keeper won it for them. Ha.

My thoughts this morning was I just wanted us to give a good account of ourselves and at 2-1, it was just hoping for an equaliser. Otherwise, I’d have accepted we were probably going to come short.

Comeback wins like that are the best, there’s no better feeling in sports.

Tommo1993

My thoughts this morning was I just wanted us to give a good account of ourselves and at 2-1, it was just hoping for an equaliser. Otherwise, I’d have accepted we were probably going to come short.

Comeback wins like that are the best, there’s no better feeling in sports.

Can just remember saying I don’t believe it, over and again, after the hysteria.

Users who are viewing this thread