Better Days ..... SkyBlueBeliever (1 Viewer)

edgy

Guys.

Come on.

Your time to shine.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

This was the last recorded sighting. #pray4

giphy.gif

Saddlebrains

Better without all that bollocks

“O’Hare did a big poo in the changing room toilets and blocked it and ended up getting in a fight with Robins about it”

Skybluestalk: “WE ARE GOING DOWN”

More believable than big Doug having cash tbf

The Philosopher

SBB: “we lost , against Burnley , keeping my head down”

BD: “Roadworks near Oxford are awful”

(satire - self deprecating)

lord_garrincha

Happy to fill in for them for a bit.

Training ground is eerily quiet. May have something to do with having no game for a month.

Don't expect many shocks when the team gets announced at 2pm tomorrow... In fact, don't expect anything. Go xmas shopping, visit your parents, get shit faced in the pub or do all 3.

Sky Blue Harry H

The Top of the pops ones were the best, where they werent even sung by the original artists - just some random house band
I got one of those for kicking the ball through the tyres (hung from the goalposts) as a primary school kid. Felt like I'd won the lottery at the time (although a bit gutted when I discovered they weren't the original artists)

AFCCOVENTRY

If you mean regarding the takeover I've heard King is associated with Mike Ashley
Ashley is relocating the HQ of his businesses to Ansty and has put in planning permission for a big development there

But in an interview yesterday he said he didn’t know him.

Briles

I assume associated and knowing are two different things. He said he didn't know Joy, but was associated with her

AFCCOVENTRY

I assume associated and knowing are two different things. He said he didn't know Joy, but was associated with her

Fair enough. We shall see. He did seem very laid back about not getting the stadium and see what can be done going forward.

wingy

Wouldn't expect an Ashley associate to be hastily putting in a bid that in reality that was destined to fail?

better days

It's all pretty murky but I heard this from someone with connections throughout the football world
They said King is Ashley's front man
Maybe there is an intermediary between them so King can honestly say he doesn't know Ashley?
Machiavellian is the word that springs to mind but we'll know soon enough if what I heard is true

The Philosopher

It's all pretty murky but I heard this from someone with connections throughout the football world
They said King is Ashley's front man
Maybe there is an intermediary between them so King can honestly say he doesn't know Ashley?
Machiavellian is the word that springs to mind but we'll know soon enough if what I heard is true
You’ve often been right so 100% kudos to you but is it a big charade for DK to then go bidding against MA in court.?

Contingency plan in case Judge went against MA? goes to DK as his ringer rather than letting another party to the party? Is that the thinking?

Many people here (myself included) have struggled to see what’s been going on here - Machiavellian sounds spot on.

better days

You’ve often been right so 100% kudos to you but is it a big charade for DK to then go bidding against MA in court.?

Contingency plan in case Judge went against MA? goes to DK as his ringer rather than letting another party to the party? Is that the thinking?

Many people here (myself included) have struggled to see what’s been going on here - Machiavellian sounds spot on.
Difficult to make sense of it all
I just asked who King was and that's what I was told

CDK

well time will tell,and will give king the rest of this season a chance as we are all wary of anybody that comes in and takes a controlling stake and leaves sisu in the background and Ashley with the CBS.

Covkid1968#

If BD is right and we may never find out… it’s a tiny window into the mad murky world of big business shenanigans. Us normal folk and I use that description very loosely given some of the fruitcakes on SBT, simply have no idea.

better days

I assume if he is a stooge @better days it will be after he gets approved by the EFL takes the 85% he then flips it to Ashley?
That would make sense but I don't know for sure
It's possible Ashley could take over King's companies
As Ashley is relocating the HQ of his businesses to Warwickshire there are a lot of 'coincidences'

skyblu3sk

That would make sense but I don't know for sure
It's possible Ashley could take over King's companies
As Ashley is relocating the HQ of his businesses to Warwickshire there are a lot of 'coincidences'
Ahhhh so essentially take control of the holding group. Interesting. I bet Sisu retaining 15% will be a bit of a fly in the ointment!

better days

Ahhhh so essentially take control of the holding group. Interesting. I bet Sisu retaining 15% will be a bit of a fly in the ointment!
Well if the plan is to get to the PL the 15% would be worth a lot more than it is now
Then they could cash out
All supposition but it makes business sense
In the meantime as King owns 85% he cam make virtually any decisions he likes

Users who are viewing this thread