Bid Deadline Extended until Thursday (1 Viewer)

No one dislikes it they just laugh that anyone would be dumb enough to say it.

Then again.....

HAHA....Thats very funny coming from someone like you thinking you know it all when you dont...keep it up you do give me a good laugh...MR FREE TICKET MAN and i use the term loosely...

@richh87

I only see it going one way - SISU win the bidding.

Let's not expect anything other than SISU winning - we'll only be devastated when the inevitable happens.

They will win, and then they will expect higher bids from the other parties.

They will hold the club hostage, pulling at Hoffman and Elliot's heart strings until they find a bidder for them who are willing to cough up big money; ie £20-odd million at a guess.

SkyblueBazza

An officer of the court should be impartial, not one who makes recorded comments that are extremely heavily weighted in SISU's favour.

...& that is just an opinion...not an isolated one I'll grant you. The fact is that SISU's people are very clever schemers & they have set it all up so that they are in with an excellent chance of being the best bid - unless some other massive party has something much bigger to attract them. That doesn't make the administrator a puppet.

Sick Boy

I only see it going one way - SISU win the bidding.

Let's not expect anything other than SISU winning - we'll only be devastated when the inevitable happens.

They will win, and then they will expect higher bids from the other parties.

They will hold the club hostage, pulling at Hoffman and Elliot's heart strings until they find a bidder for them who are willing to cough up big money; ie £20-odd million at a guess.

If that's the case we can pretty much rule their bid out, considering that Haskell was only interested in buying the club out of administration.

Users who are viewing this thread