biggest away following (1 Viewer)

Astute

Many apologies to CCFC fans. It is only just abit of banter! :) The game has a big buzz from both sides, let the best side win. :claping hands:

Fair play. Always happy for a bit of banter. Would be happy for you lot to stay up if we overtake another club, like Millwall or Florest.

Just a shame your team is so sh!te

Changeyourface

I love it when other fans come on alluding to the fact that they're really hard and are start talking about trouble. I don't think that had crossed anyone's mind had it? Or is it still the 1980's down in Bristol?

Grow up cockfinch, why don't you try focussing on supporting your club and staying up as opposed to who's the biggest baddest fans in the land

1980's? Have you been to Bristol? 1580's would be closer to the mark.

Brighton Sky Blue

Bristol's banter here is about as creative as that of every set of away fans that's come to Brighton this season. 'Yh ur all gay lol' was a particular highlight when Brizzle came to town.

1980's? Have you been to Bristol? 1580's would be closer to the mark.

I take 1580's a compliment

Well at least we are not in the time of jesus :) (It's only banter! Don't get offended now!)

IMGP2645.JPG

Last edited:

smileycov

Facebook User
I take 1580's a compliment

Well at least we are not in the time of jesus :) (It's only banter! Don't get offended now!)

IMGP2645.JPG

I actually went to Bristol last year for a 20/20 England game....cracking night out, some pub on the Marina packed full of totty!! Also Oceana i think the club? liked it as a night out a lot!!

bluesky

Bristol are a pathetic club at least with us there is a percentage of fans that realise what we are, the sad thing about clubs like bristol is they all think they are some massive club with amazing fans, even at our worse we have had better attendance then them. Tin pot club with a bunch of Twaty fans who think there special because they have a strange accent

Astute

Bristol are a pathetic club at least with us there is a percentage of fans that realise what we are, the sad thing about clubs like bristol is they all think they are some massive club with amazing fans, even at our worse we have had better attendance then them. Tin pot club with a bunch of Twaty fans who think there special because they have a strange accent

Good to see someone being gentle on them as the truth can hurt

Bcfc

Banned

Bit tiered are we.

bluesky

No, I'm not trying to argue with you mate its just the truth, we are not a massive club and we have a very large percentage of fickle supporters, however, we are bigger then you

100 miles from Cov.

Honest question for him! Anybody can be tough behind a keyboard. Might be really nice in real life, the mummy's boy kind of lad. If that is how he gets his kicks in life so be it. The rest of us are a little bit more grown up I guess!

Brighton Sky Blue

Honest question for him! Anybody can be tough behind a keyboard. Might be really nice in real life, the mummy's boy kind of lad. If that is how he gets his kicks in life so be it. The rest of us are a little bit more grown up I guess!

A look on the official website has their biggest following this season as 2,152 to Brighton (great)-they took 1,600 to the Ricoh. In terms of away numbers at Ashton Gate, the offal says that Southampton have brought the most so far (2,173), so it'll be a close thing as to whether we beat that!

Brighton Sky Blue

I'm surprised his mum let him on the PC unsupervised in the first place Rich. The internet's no place for a little kid...

CovInEssex

A look on the official website has their biggest following this season as 2,152 to Brighton (great)-they took 1,600 to the Ricoh. In terms of away numbers at Ashton Gate, the offal says that Southampton have brought the most so far (2,173), so it'll be a close thing as to whether we beat that!

We have 2,300 so we win. HAR HARRR

Users who are viewing this thread