Biggest New Wembley Allocation (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
You know full well this season will be completed, you talk daft, but over the summer we have a massive air of uncertainty!

So therefore it isn't the last chance for CCFC fans to see CCFC play.

How is it talking daft when you have just proven my point for me?

skybluebeduff

And another who loves the scaremongering social media bollocks.

He said:

It's wrong, you have just confirmed it's wrong.
You really have some fucking social media issues. Don't forget to boo and hiss at our fans at Wembley, fucking clown.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Well they had some eejit alleged academic expert on CWR last week saying that "he had heard that administration was a formal possibility". Absolutely no substance to that, but mere scare-mongering. Having said that, we have to accept that we are in a dire financial position, and it ain't gonna get any better when we are in League 2, so the owners are likely to want rid at some stage. Whether administration, liquidation or an attempt to sell is the preferred route is anyone's guess.
We could always make it to Wembley again next season, either via play-offs or the EFL Trophy, but yes it does require us to still be in business!

Nick

Administrator
You really have some fucking social media issues. Don't forget to boo and hiss at our fans at Wembley, fucking clown.

Not as bad as your reading and comprehension issues by the looks of it.

You have confirmed the point I was making though about him being wrong, it's ok though you can backtrack and try and make it about something else because you don't like the scare mongering to be pointed out.

skybluebeduff

Not as bad as your reading and comprehension issues by the looks of it.

You have confirmed the point I was making though about him being wrong, it's ok though you can backtrack and try and make it about something else because you don't like the scare mongering to be disproved.
Scare mongering by showing official accounts of CCFC that state that we need a loan to survive? Keep thinking everything is rosy mate.... cuckoo land.

Nick

Administrator
Scare mongering by showing official accounts of CCFC that state that we need a loan to survive? Keep thinking everything is rosy mate.... cuckoo land.

Oh dear. You are really struggling with the whole reading thing aren't you?

Do you need it breaking down?

Italia said this could be the last chance to see CCFC play
I said it wasn't.
He said thats my opinion
I said it's not, it's fact.

You say "it could be if you think about it"
I say "no, it isn't"

You then confirm it isn't the last chance and get silly calling people names.

skybluebeduff

Oh dear. You are really struggling with the whole reading thing aren't you?

Do you need it breaking down?

Italia said this could be the last chance to see CCFC play
I said it wasn't.
He said thats my opinion
I said it's not, it's fact.

You say "it could be if you think about it"
I say "no, it isn't"

You then confirm it isn't the last chance and get silly calling people names.

You're like a children who needs to be right when what he said can be actually factual for over 35,000 fans, it could be the last time they see them play. We have no certainty if we'll be playing again next season.

Those extra 35,000 coming to Wembley who obviously don't go to The Ricoh aren't going to bother this season are they? Why would they? So is next season guaranteed or could this Wembley visit be the last time to see them play?

It's a fact we need a loan before next season starts
It's a fact that we have no contractual agreement to even receive this loan
It's also a fact that we have no contractual agreement for those shareholders to reclaim the debt owed to them at any given moment.

You call it scaremongering? I call it reality, a factual reality!

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
You're like a children who needs to be right when what he said can be actually factual for over 35,000 fans, it could be the last time they see them play. We have no certainty if we'll be playing again next season.

Those extra 35,000 coming to Wembley who obviously don't go to The Ricoh aren't going to bother this season are they? Why would they? So is next season guaranteed or could this Wembley visit be the last time to see them play?

It's a fact we need a loan before next season starts
It's a fact that we have no contractual agreement to even receive this loan
It's also a fact that we have no contractual agreement for those shareholders to reclaim the debt owed to them at any given moment.

You call it scaremongering? I can it reality, a factual reality!

I haven't mentioned next season, I have said Wembley isn't the last chance to see CCFC play as you have confirmed. Just because you have said "why would they bother" doesn't change that.

I'd also have a good guess we can still go and watch CCFC next season too ;) £25 to charity that we do.

I was right with what I said, that's why. It isn't the last chance for CCFC fans to watch CCFC play. You confirmed I was right.

robbiekeane

I haven't mentioned next season, I have said Wembley isn't the last chance to see CCFC play as you have confirmed. Just because you have said "why would they bother" doesn't change that.

I'd also have a good guess we can still go and watch CCFC next season too ;) £25 to charity that we do.

I was right with what I said, that's why. It isn't the last chance for CCFC fans to watch CCFC play.
Oh Nick you're such a children

skybluebeduff

I was right with what I said, that's why. It isn't the last chance for CCFC fans to watch CCFC play. You confirmed I was right.
Good luck with your belief in Tim Fisher and his promise of next season then ;)

I'd rather face reality and know we're in deep shit and our future is more uncertain that ever. The accounts issued highlight that as reality.

Nick

Administrator
Good luck with your belief in Tim Fisher and his promise of next season then ;)

I'd rather face reality and know we're in deep shit and our future is more uncertain that ever. The accounts issued highlight that as reality.

It's nothing to do with Tim Fisher or his belief.

It is just that I think there will be a CCFC to watch next season.

What other unrelated shit are you going to try and throw next?

skybluebeduff

It's nothing to do with Tim Fisher or his belief.

It is just that I think there will be a CCFC to watch next season.

What other unrelated shit are you going to try and throw next?
Take your pick? But it was related because he said it could be the last time to watch CCFC, and for many he's probably right. Give this club certainly and he can be written off as bollocks...

Nick

Administrator
Take your pick? But it was related because he said it could be the last time to watch CCFC, and for many he's probably right. Give this club certainly and he can be written off as bollocks...

No, he can be written off as bollocks because there is a match on the Saturday after.

SkyBlueScottie

Im unsure as to why you are making a big deal out of it Nick, it might be the last time some people see us play. My grandparents are going, both nearing 90, they no longer have season tickets but we are taking them for the day, many other lapsed fans are also attending, again they might not go again...

Nick

Administrator
Im unsure as to why you are making a big deal out of it Nick, it might be the last time some people see us play. My grandparents are going, both nearing 90, they no longer have season tickets but we are taking them for the day, many other lapsed fans are also attending, again they might not go again...

It isn't their last chance to see them though is it? They could still see CCFC again if they wanted to, could even take them to legends day to see some old faces ;)

fernandopartridge

I will be going again this season after the final, the CCFC's Last Suppper will be the pre-match meal before they're condemned to relegation on Good Friday. On Easter Monday, they will rise again and beat Rochdale for once.

skybluebeduff

It satisfies his internet ego.

He should take this guys advice ;) Beware of Being "Right"

Nick

Administrator
It satisfies his internet ego.

He should take this guys advice ;) Beware of Being "Right"

giphy.gif

You confirmed I was right! ;)

Nick

Administrator
Why because the majority of the Wembley attendance will not go again ?
Think about it .
It's people like you and Nick that can turn a rallying call into a divisive thread.
Why ?

Just because they will not go, doesn't mean they don't have the chance to does it?

It's not being divisive to point out there are other games other than Wembley also.

slowpoke

What do people think we would take to a L2 playoff final next year if we made it? Or even the final of this competition again?

Cant help but think we would drop to the 25/30k mark

Sorry but you lost me when you said Coventry and playoffs together not going to happen we will be mid table if not worse

italiahorse

You know full well this season will be completed, you talk daft, but over the summer we have a massive air of uncertainty!
Not with these guys. There are no problems at the club and woe behold if you infer there is.
Yes, they have a choice to go again but for most they won't be here for the rest of the season because of their various principles. FACT
Just trying to rally these people who have yet to book Wembley to get over it for one day.
This may come as a surprise to a few but we are fukced and for most this 'could' be their last CCFC game.

italiahorse

Just because they will not go, doesn't mean they don't have the chance to does it?

It's not being divisive to point out there are other games other than Wembley also.
Never said they wouldn't have another chance.
But let me surprise .............. they won't be coming !!!!

Nick

Administrator
..... and for certain the ones I'm asking to come to Wembley certainly won't.

I assume not if their principles prevent them.

The point is, Wembley isn't the last game, there are still a few more after that game and people can see those too.

italiahorse

I assume not if their principles prevent them.

The point is, Wembley isn't the last game, there are still a few more after that game and people can see those too.
I'm nearly there.
'If' the club was to fold in the summer or perhaps at the end of next season when we 'possibly' have no ground.
I guarantee that most the CCFC supporters at Wembley this year will also have that down as their last game.
There are others that will miss Wembley and I'm trying to get them to fill that top level as for the same reasoning it could be their last game.
Hope they don't read this thread as they would have another reason not to bother.
I.e. We need 'superfans' attending or nobody.

Sbarcher

Of course we will already be down at the time of the last home game, but maybe we can turn it into a massive going down party. Get as many in the Ricoh as possible and give the boys a good send off. After all. we won't see many of them again!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread