Biggy (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Former Coventry City midfielder Gael Bigirimana has said that he will give everything for England ahead of England U20's World Cup match with Iraq tonight in Turkey.

Another one we let go will the same happen to any other good youth team player we find this season after all they will be in the majority in the first team?

RFC

Good luck to him, a great prospect & Gregor Rioch can be very proud! Hope there's many more to come because it's the realistic future for Sky Blues IMHO

letsallsingtogether

Do agree but we need some old boots as well preferably ones that are not injury prone..
Good luck to him, a great prospect & Gregor Rioch can be very proud! Hope there's many more to come because it's the realistic future for Sky Blues IMHO

SlowerThanPlatt

Good luck Bigi.

Never understood why Gregor Rioch has never been considered for the managers job or at least been given charge for a period of time when we sack yet another manager.

kingharvest

Let go???? He went to Newcastle not Crawley Town!

We didn't 'let him go', he had a better offer! Why would we stand in his way?

skyblueinBaku

Another one we let go will the same happen to any other good youth team player we find this season after all they will be in the majority in the first team?

Of course the same will happen. We will sell anyone from the academy who can stand and breathe at the same time. Don't forget that we get no money from F&B- that money is the deal breaker..............

Grendel

Of course the same will happen. We will sell anyone from the academy who can stand and breathe at the same time. Don't forget that we get no money from F&B- that money is the deal breaker..............

You know of all the crap I see on here this has to be one of the biggest load of bollocks ever.

Lets her this right. You are saying a league one club can turn an offer down from a premier league club? Seriously? Also factor in the fact he was not in the first team at the time.

Seriously wake up.

CovisGod

You know of all the crap I see on here this has to be one of the biggest load of bollocks ever.

Lets her this right. You are saying a league one club can turn an offer down from a premier league club? Seriously? Also factor in the fact he was not in the first team at the time.

Seriously wake up.

Not sure anyone said anything you've accused them of but hey ho,

Bigi is a gentleman and a city fan, I wish him all the luck in the world, a thoroughly decent bloke and a player (if situations were different) I could see wearing sky blue for the rest of his career. Unfortunately that will never be the case.

Grendel

Not sure anyone said anything you've accused them of but hey ho,

Bigi is a gentleman and a city fan, I wish him all the luck in the world, a thoroughly decent bloke and a player (if situations were different) I could see wearing sky blue for the rest of his career. Unfortunately that will never be the case.

No he had a better offer and like all true gentleman took the pay rise. I think that's fine by the way but spare us the wearing sky blue for ever nonsense.

CovisGod

No he had a better offer and like all true gentleman took the pay rise. I think that's fine by the way but spare us the wearing sky blue for ever nonsense.

So if we were a big club that could offer him a decent wage he would have still gone ? Of course he wouldn't. Unfortunately were not a club that could offer a player a career, we can offer a player a stop gap until something better comes along. That's fact, call it noncense all you like Grendel.

Astute

Seriously wake up.

If the offer isn't high enough yes we could. That is how some clubs get large amounts for some of their players. They don't take the first offer.

Astute

Seriously wake up.

If the offer isn't high enough yes we could. That is how some clubs get large amounts for some of their players. They don't take the first offer.

Users who are viewing this thread